ーhe's here

2022.01.15
— mild yjw - sjy, nrk heavy —
(italics dialogue = english)

requested!
—en- connect
—the return of della's asshole of an ex

WARNINGS!
(mild?) panic attack, slight mention of sexual force (choking on a dong), della remembering the shitty things her ex used to say
[please tell me if i missed anything]

woah this chapter was hard... it's really not my best work so lower your expectations pls

 it's really not my best work so lower your expectations pls

For Fuck's sake.

Now? Out of all the times he could've showed up, he chose to show his face now?

In front of fucking Engenes?

Oh he's got nerve. Nerve of steel, I fucking tell you.

He had the fucking audacity to show up and sit in the side front fucking row with a Della sign.

I only noticed him now when the boys were giving their speech. I thought he was a fanboy.

Until I saw his phone case.

Motherfucker got the same custom case I got him years ago. He changed his phone but bought the exact same case.

Fan behaviour.

I thought I had gotten over him. I've been doing exceptionally well after I told the boys. My eyes don't even water when I think of him anymore.

But this piece of shit just loves to play with me, huh?

I barely succeeded in holding back my tears earlier, I was lucky to only shed one. The combination of Jake and Riki crying while talking about their hard times was almost too much.

You know what was too much, though? The addition of that asshole showing up when the wound was just healing. That combo was too fucking much.

Lord what did I do to deserve this?

When our eyes accidentally locked, I felt my chest get heavier as his voice started ringing in my head.

'I didn't think you were serious about becoming an idol. With all those eyes on you, all those boys thirsting over you? Don't you have any empathy? You'll have to keep me a secret for the rest of your life.'

'It's either me or your career, but I already know the answer. Good luck chasing your dream.'

Imagine if I had actually chosen him over the life I have now. Ima-fucking-gine.

I shifted my gaze to look at the boys in attempts to calm myself down a bit. Yet I still felt that weight in my heart that eventually added itself to my lungs as well.