ーnavillera

2022.05.04
[italics dialogue = english]
[bold dialogue = japanese]
[bold + italics = confessionals]

WHO ELSE MISSED DELLA 'CAUSE I MISSED HER SOOO MUCH

btw i'm sorry this chapter is so shit, it's my last chapter in this book and i wrote it while having writer's block

"They look so natural," Alice leaned back on the sofa while covering her face. All the I-Landers were gathered in the living room to watch the Grounders' practice video.

"They're really good," "They suit it well," I could hear some of the guys praise.

"Jesus- they fit the concept and song so much," I was nervous before but I'm crazy anxious now. Binna and Haneul are amazing.

"You guys also suit the concept well, Lala," Youngbin played with the tips of my hair. "It's just not what you're used to. You guys were pretty much perfect. Give yourself more credit," he pulled me in to lean on him.

"Thank you, oppa," I mumbled and relaxed my body.

Kang Della: Binna-unnie and Haneul are amazing. They're familiar with the concept and it shows. I'm really worried.

Alice: We have to show that we're capable of concepts like this, too. I want people to see our versatility. We're going to give it our all.

My 'cuddle' with Youngbin didn't last long as I straightened back up again to focus on the dance unit's practice.

"Oh, Nicholas!" Sunghoon cheered, pulling me to lean on him this time. Unlike Youngbin though, he kept his arm wrapped around my shoulders, making it slightly more difficult to escape.

Someone's possessive.

"Della-ya," K called for me while I was washing the dishes

"Della-ya," K called for me while I was washing the dishes. "Della-chan."

"Mm?" I turned my head to look at him with raised eyebrows.

"I need your advice," he leaned on the counter beside the sink. "I'm a bit worried about Jay. He can't seem to get the turns right."

Oh it's about that.