ーtxt & en- playground

2021.11.18
(italics dialogue = english)
(bold + italics + [] = video captions)

(somewhat requested)

okay from now on i don't think i will proofread 'cause it makes me second guess myself ✌️😙

"희!" Taehyun and Beomgyu called out to Heeseung. Enha was told to make an acrostic poem out of their names. (hee)

"희ㅎ희희힇ㅎㅎㅎ," Heeseung 'giggled.' Della placed a hand over her mouth to contain her laugh.

"Next person, please," that's when she lost it.

[There was an acrostic poem... but not anymore]

The camera briefly showed a dying Della who laughed with her forehead pressed against the table.

[DELLA's style]

"Della-ya," Taehyun laughed lightly at her sense of humour.

"Sorry, sorry," she stopped and sat up straight again, fixing her bangs while blowing out a breath.

"Cute," Heeseung smiled, patting her shoulder.

"So cute," Taehyun also said.

[ㅋㅋㅋ]

"Okay, now Della," it was her turn next. She's really bad at this.

[Second sacrifice (?) DELLA]

"델!" Beomgyu called out. (del)

"델라랑," 'with Della,' she started, just blurting out the only thing that came into her head. (della-rang)

"라!" she was thinking really hard, staring into space.

"Cute," Beomgyu mumbled with a small smile.

"라면 먹고 갈래?" she looked up with an awkward smile. Combined, the poem makes up 'do you want to eat ramen with Della?' (ramyeon meokgo kall-lae?)

Which, in other words, is equivalent to 'do you want to Netflix and chill?'

[...]

Beomgyu and Yeonjun snorted while Taehyun turned his head to the side, hiding his face from the camera.

"What is that?!" Jay pushed her lightly.