ーcalladella: first (feat. sunghoon)

2021.11.15
— psh —
(italics dialogue = english)
(sort of requested??)

15— psh —(italics dialogue = english)(sort of requested??)

this was so hard to write. in retrospect, writing about calladella (realistically) relies a lot on talking so making it not boring was a challenge. i'm sorry this one is so bad, i don't think i'll do more full calladella chapters lol

칼라델라: 11 | Calladella: November with 얼음 왕족 ❄️

Della stayed still for a few seconds, just staring at the flood of viewers and comments while biting her lip and playing with her necklace.

Beside her was Sunghoon, who was also staring at the screen. She would have done the live alone but since they haven't debuted, she still isn't allowed to.

"Hello," she waved with both of her hands. "I am Della from Enhypen," she bowed a little.

"Why are you bowing?" Sunghoon chuckled. "Hello, I'm Enhypen's Sunghoon."

"Today it's ice prince-" Della placed her hand under Sunghoon's chin.

"-and ice princess'-" Sunghoon did the same with a small giggle.

"V-Live!" they exclaimed in unison, clapping afterwards.

"I mentioned in a previous V-Live that I wanted to work on my bullet journal with Engenes so this is what it is!" Della explained. "I will be making the layout for my November and Sunghoon-oppa really wanted to join so all of us can either plan together or just y'know.. hang around."

"I'm really excited, I've only seen you do this once and it was so satisfying," Sunghoon seemed genuinely excited, his smile hasn't left since their introduction.

"Should we get started? We don't know what's the best angle to do this but I guess you can see my journal," Della looked at the small screen while she clipped her book open. "Oppa! Choose a colour scheme!" she passed him her small swatchbook.

"Oh my God," he was surprised at the many options. "The colours of Dusk," he went for the easy route and chose their album.

"Okay, must be overwhelming," Della chuckled, taking back the swatchbook and figuring out which supplies she needs to take out. "Let's talk to Engenes, too. Where's the iPad?"

Sunghoon placed the prepared iPad between the two of them.

"Okayy, let's go!" Della smiled, opening three massive pencil cases.