ーmv reactions: 365 fresh

2022.02.13
[italics dialogue = english]

WARNING: references to suicide

i really don't know when their debut date is, it's just after d:a

btw that period episode really is a struggle lmaooo why can't i get it done

"One, two- Connect! Hello, we're Enhypen!"

"Today.. TYD's debut music video has been released," Della sat in the middle with her hands clasped together as the boys cheered. "I've already watched it with Taehyun-oppa and Yeonjun-oppa but now let's see the members' reaction."

"We let our baby spread her wings," Sunghoon rocked Della back and forth, the boys cheering again.

"Actually- you guys actually came on set every day but there are still a lot of scenes that they didn't see so I'm really excited and nervous at the same time."

"Please explain as we go through the video," Heeseung gestured towards Della and the laptop.

"Should we just get straight into it?" Jungwon asked.

"Let's go!" Della took a deep breath before pressing the space key on the laptop.

"Ahh!" she squealed and covered her eyes straight away.

"Wah wah! From the beginning?" the video opened with the three members being chased by a police car.

"Taehyun is provoking them," Heeseung commented when Taehyun had his upper body out of the vehicle's window to piss off the officers.

"They're crazy-" Jay was cut himself off to say an 'eyy' with all the members as Della's name appeared beside her face for a roll call.

"T-Y-D," Jake spelled out the group name.

"Taehyun, Yeonjun, Della," Jungwon grinned.

"Eyy, let's go!" they cheered when the real music video started. "What?!" it started with Yeonjun at a party of some kind and bumping into an irritated guy.

"Oh no, he's mad," the guy and his friends taunt Yeonjun, nudging him every so often. The member could only look at the group cockily before letting out a laugh.

"They're gonna fight, they're gonna fight, they're gonna fight," Jungwon repeated as the scene ended with Yeonjun shrugging with a smirk.

"Ooh! He's cool."

"He's the bad boy," Della mumbled.

"It's Della's scene! It's Della's scene!" the members moved closer to the screen while Sunoo told them to be quiet.

"Oh she's popularr," Niki held onto Della's arm. In the video, she was walking down a university-like hallway in her cheerleading uniform, occasionally sending a small smile to the other students.