ーk and ej

2022.04.03

della meeting k and ej during the drunk-dazed mv shoot

so i've decided that it's best for della to be a part of enha instead of sooha because... it'll make more sense tbh (even though i was really excited for her to be sooha 😩 but oh well) sorryyy

she'll probably still have a love interest in enha or &audition but we'll have to see who later

"Oppas!" Della squealed at the sight of the two already in uniform. She ran to give them both a hug. "I missed you!"

"We missed you too, Della," they hugged her back. They stayed that way for a few seconds before letting go.

"Your hair is pink! Just like what you wanted," K brushed his hand gently through her hair, careful not to mess it.

"You remembered!" Della beamed.

"-and we're all wearing uniforms- your favourite," EJ smirked while holding out his arms.

"You searched it up, didn't you?"

"Yah! So hyung gets a 'you remembered' but when it's me it's a 'you searched it up'?!" Della laughed at his protest and gave him another hug.

"I'm kidding, oppa. I'm flattered that you remembered too."

❅◦❆◦❅◦❆◦❅◦❆◦❅◦❆

"So Della enters the room and you have to look intrigued- like 'this is our chance to talk to her,'" the director instructed to the two boys. "Then K will appear again later in the hallway."

"Okay," the nodded and got into position. Two hair and makeup staffs came over to touch up their appearance.

"Why do you wanna talk to me anyway?" Della joked while watching them get ready.

"'Sup?" EJ cocked his head up with a cocky expression.

"How you doin'?" K joined in, a smirk placed on his lips.

"No thank you. I'm attracted to vampires," Della shook her head playfully. "Wait- am I attracted to vampires? It'll be funny if I end up with you or you're my ex or something," she covered her smile with her hand.

"If we wanna get to you-" K pointed to the rest of Enha standing away from their scene. "We have to get through seven bodyguards," his comment made Della chuckle.

"But Della is the scariest of them all," EJ told K before imitating an exaggerated version of Della's RBF. "'I don't like werewolves.'"

"Yaa!" Della whined with a grin.

"I swear- you two haven't seen in each other in months and you're still finding ways to tease one another," K snickered. "God forbid for you to be in the same group."

"Okay, let's start rolling!"

❅◦❆◦❅◦❆◦❅◦❆◦❅◦❆

"Oppa, it's not nice to creep on people. Especially in the dark like this," K and Della were getting ready for their scene together.

"If I did this in real life, you would probably scream," K chuckled.

"Nevermind scream- I would cry!"

❅◦❆◦❅◦❆◦❅◦❆◦❅◦❆

K noticed something that day. He knew that the Enha boys were fond of Della (from I-Land and also the videos he's watched) but something was different.

He noticed the little touches they like to place for no reason and how chill the other members are whenever it happens.

In I-Land and earlier Enha videos, it was clear that the boys were somewhat awkward with each other. The speculation was because they were fighting for Della's attention, since they all fancied her.

But on that day, he saw (with his own eyes) that they had become way more comfortable and bold. The boys don't seem that jealous of each other, and they didn't seem jealous of him.

He didn't want to assume, but it's as if they knew that she liked them back this time. Though he also didn't want to ruin the mood so he didn't ask.

One thing he was certain of, however, was how their feelings definitely increased tenfold since their last meeting.

❅◦❆◦❅◦❆◦❅◦❆◦❅◦❆

please head to the link in my profile (or comment here) to tell me your favourite chapter so far! it's completely anonymous and you don't have to sign in or anything
it'll be greatly appreciated💫