ーalice sohn

2021.12.18
(italics dialogue = english)

requested!
—dellice moments
—alice's reason for leaving the group

WARNING! criticism on weight (loss), mentions of death, ending's quite sad? (please tell me if i missed anything)

the day they met

"Hello, I'm fifteen-year-old, Kang Della. Please treat me well." Della introduced herself with a small bow to the other new trainees.

'She looks really cool, she's definitely YG's style,' Alice thought as she saw the younger.

"Hello, I'm seventeen-year-old, Sohn Alice from the US. Please treat me well," Alice's voice slightly shook from the nerves.

'She seems like a shy person. She's so cute," Della thought.

— • — • —

"Hi unnie," Della built up the courage to approach one of the trainees. Alice seemed like the shiest out of everyone so Della was going to try and help her feel more comfortable.

Plus, she speaks English.

"Hi," Alice smiled shyly. She thought that Della might be a cold person so she was taken aback.

"Congratulations on getting accepted," Della smiled widely.

'Woah, she's really pretty.' Alice thought.

"Thank you. Congratulations too," she smiled back.

"Have you lived in the US all your life?" Della asked.

"Yeah I came here solely to be an idol," the older's smile returned. "I've been in Korea for a year though. I used to train in another company."

"Oh really, which one?"

"SM," Della's eyes widened.

"Woahh, that's so cool! What made you transfer, if you don't mind me asking?" Alice's heart warmed at how genuinely interested she looked.

And just like that, Della's mission was accomplished.