ーweekly idol: 491 & 511

2022.01.29
(italics dialogue = english)
(bold + [] = video captions)

long overdue. extremely long overdue
and quite a shit one at that

"Wah, it was so great," "Amazingg," Kwanghee and Eunhyuk applauded after Enhypen's performance.

"Enhyuk-sunbaenim loves groups that give great performances. He complimented your performance earlier," Kwanghee praised.

"Thank you," the Enha members thanked with a small bow.

"But I have to say- Della-ssi," Kwanghee gestured towards Della. The camera showed the girl leaning her head forward slightly. "I was really worried for you, because you had to perform wearing heels. But you did it so well, it was so cool," he applauded again.

[Della danced well despite wearing heels]

"Ah, yes. Thank you so much," she smiled shyly and bowed again.

"How did you do that? You must have practiced a lot," Eunhyuk looked impressed.

"Ah, this is actually the first Given-Taken performance where I had to wear heels," she giggled nervously.

[First time..?]

"Oh really?" the two MCs looked at her with wide eyes. "The steps seem difficult with flat shoes, I can't imagine how hard it must be with heels on."

"Yess, but.. When I was a trainee, I used to practice dancing to boy group songs with heels so I guess that helped," she grinned widely.

[The practice definitely paid off]

"Ah really? That's cool."

✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄

"Let's see the next one," Della's turn came after Niki's. "Tongue-tie? Isn't it tongue twister?" the hosts look confused.

[Tongue-tie..?]

"It's the ability to tie a knot using their tongue," Heeseung explained.

"Ahh really?! Whose talent is this?" the members pointed to Della while she raised her hand. "You can tie a ribbon with your tongue?"

"Yes, but it's quite useless," she smiled before covering her mouth out of slight embarrassment.

"Aish, it's okayy. It's still cool," Della walked to the middle.

"We've never seen this," Sunoo commented.

[????]

"You've never seen this?! Makes it more exciting then," Eunhyuk said. The staff handed Della a box that contained a thick red string.

[World premiere]

"I'm gonna show my tongue a lot, I'm sorry," Della apologised before getting into it.

"Woah!" the members looked at her with gaping mouths.

"Wait, wait. Can you try that again? But slower?" Eunhyuk and Kwanghee looked confused.

Della chuckled before untying the knot to redo her 'talent.'

[Tada!]