ーshe's not just jay's

2021.12.04
(italics dialogue = english)
(requested!)

if it's okay with you, i'm doing it headcannon style with each member having their own moment!

(WARNING! in heeseung's, della accidentally cut herself while cooking)

JUNGWON
(this was when they still shared a bedroom)

"Is Lala asleep?" Jungwon asked when he realised that Della hasn't been moving for the last few minutes of the movie. She was cuddled into him so he can't see her face.

"Yup," Sunoo replied, softly running his hand through her hair.

"Cute," Jungwon muttered while kissing the top of her head.

"I'll bring her to bed," Jay said, taking her out of Jungwon's arms to carry her to his bed.

Della, being the light sleeper she is, woke up with a small squirm and whine.

"Shh. I'm sorry, Lala," Jay brought her head close to his chest.

Jungwon looked at the two of them longingly. He really wants to sleep with Della tonight.

"How did the movie end?" Della asked in a slurred and baby voice once she was laying on Jay's bed. Jungwon watched from the side of the door.

"I'll tell you in the morning, Lala," Jay stroked her hair.

"What does that mean?" she cuddled into him more.

'That's it- Rock, paper, scissors,' Jungwon thought.

"Jay-hyung-" Jungwon interrupted. "Rock, paper, scissors," he held his hand out.

"Aish," Jungwon scrunched his face when he lost.

"It's okay, Wonie. You can have her," Jay got up and picked Della up to put her on Jungwon's bed.