Seventeen

"No."

I rolled my eyes at Aizen as I showed him the word in the dictionary. I never knew Aizen was such a sore loser until today. We were playing scrabble, two of us on the floor with the game spread out between us. There were two bottles of red wine and two glasses as well as some diced fruit.

"Chutzpah means audacity. It's right there, Zenny." I said, trying to hold back my laugh but he was making it impossible. He was so so close to pouting, I could see it. Instead, Aizen grabbed his cup of wine and drank the entire thing.

"Fine"

"You know what this means right?" I asked as I dropped the dictionary. I picked a slice of apple and popped it into my mouth, chewing as I stared at Aizen.

"You win." he said and I cheered, clapping my hands loudly. Aizen was definitely pouting now. I had beat him four hundred points to his two-twenty. Heh.  Aizen pushed his left hand through his hair as he poured himself more wine with his right hand.

"Yes!" I sang. "You know I beat you. You know I beat you, , ," I sang, dancing along. I broke into a laugh when Aizen glared at me. Aw. I got onto my knees and moved closer to him, cupping his face with my hands.

"Are you pouting?" I asked. He most definitely was but knowing Aizen, he would never admit to it. I stared into those blue-green eyes that I loved so much.

"I don't pout."

I leaned down and pressed my lips to his in a light kiss. "Really? You don't? Then what was your face doing seconds ago?"

"I was not pouting." he said again, letting go of the cup to wrap his arms around my waist. He pulls me over to him, settling me in his lap as he hold on to me tight, like he never wanted to let me go now that he finally has me like this.

"Tell me the truth or I won't kiss you again." I said, narrowing my eyes at him.

Aizen takes a deep breath, pressing his lips together like admitting this was the last thing he wanted. "I was pouting."

I chuckled as I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer, fingers pushing into his neck as I nudged my nose against his. It has been weeks since we started dating and everyday, I get more and more comfortable. He made me feels safe and happy. So happy.

Aizen ends up closing the distance between our lips. He licks into my mouth, kissing me softly at first until his tongue slides against mine, his hands slipping underneath my sweater. He tasted sweet despite the red wine we had been drinking, tingles shooting through me as we kissed. I could feel him getting hard underneath me and I just couldn't stop myself from grinding down on it. We have been dating for weeks but we had never gone this far and I wanted. . .
I wanted a lot of things.

In the blink of an eye, I was on my back, hands in Aizen's hair as he kissed down my throat, fingers sliding up, up and flicking at my nipples. He pulls off me and stared me right in the eye.

"Is this okay?" he asked, his voice deeper than it had been minutes ago. I really liked that he was asking for consent, making sure this was okay for me without just taking.

"Yes. . ." I said, also nodding at the same time. Aizen lets out a chuckle, the sound morphing into a moan when I pull him back down for another kiss. Kissing Aizen was so addictive. Like it was the best thing and gives the best feeling, ever.

Aizen grabs the hem of my sweater, quickly pulling it off and tossing it somewhere. He grabs at my waist as he trails kisses down my throat and chest, biting, sucking, nipping and leaving his marks behind. It felt really good. He was trying to make me feel good.

He takes my nipple into his mouth, tongue flicking at him, teeth grazing as he sucks, his finger pinching and lightly tugging at the other nipple. It felt so good, like something electric zapping through me. I ended up arching into it, slowly filling out and getting harder with each passing second Aizen spent on my nipples. They had always been so sensitive and now that Aizen has found out, he was taking his time.

His hands were everywhere and soon my pants were tugged down as well as my boxers. Aizen continues trailing kisses donw my tummy, still leaving marks behind. He bites at my thighs as he kisses lower, pulling my my pants and boxers off completely, making me naked.

It felt incredible. His hands, his mouth, his kisses, the fact that I was naked and spread out on the rug underneath him whereas he was still fully clothed.

"Aizen. . ." I moaned as he trailed his tongue along my inner thigh, kissing and touching everywhere except where I really needed him to.

"What does my baby want?" he asked, looking up at me and licking his lips.

"I need you. . ."

Aizen leans low and lips his tongue into my belly button and it shouldn't be hot, shouldn't feel that good but it somehow pulls out the loudest moan from me.

"Need your mouth. . ." I gasped out as I slipped my hand into his hair and gripping tight.

"Where, darling?" he asked as he kisses my tummy, licks down my thigh, his hand slipping underneath slowly until he was cupping my ass. I couldn't . . . couldn't think properly anymore. But I could hear him.

"Do you know how long I have wanted to have you like this in my arms?" Aizen growls low, the sound  making me so hard I leak out pre-cum. "I have always known you would look beautiful all spread out in front of me and fuck, was I right." Aizen finally cups my cock in his hand, looking right at me as his tongue slips out and slowly licks off my precum. He lets out a low groan that make me whimper. "Tastes amazing too, baby. I can't get enough, don't think I ever will and when I finally fuck you, I will take my time and make sure you feel every stroke. . ." he said as he moves his hand up and down my cock. "every thrust, I will make sure you feel so full, make you feel so good and scream so loud. . .'

Aizen trailed is nose down my cock, tongue licking it back up until he wraps his lips around my cock, his tongue swirling around the head. It felt so good. My head fell back against the rug as Aizen sucked me off. He bobs his head, sucks in his cheeks as he bobs his head faster. The hand squeezing my ass, moves down and throws my leg over his shoulder and held me in place as he gives me the best blowjob of my life.

I couldn't catch my breath, the grip I had in his hair tightened the fasted he moves, his tongue circling the head of my cock in his mouth as he moves. I could feel my stomach tighten as I got closer and closer and I. . .

"Zenny, I'm going to come." I gasped out as trying to pull away from his mouth. Instead, Aizen seemed to go faster until I came with a loud cry, my vision washing white and my legs spasmsing, my hand resting on Aizen's hair.

I couldn't move. I felt so good, so content.

I opened my eyes when I felt Aien nudge my nose with his. His cheeks were flushed, eyes dark, lips swollen and hair going every which way and I know I don't look any better. I trailed my hand down his body, eyes widening when I realized. . .

"You came. . ."

Aizen hums. "The sounds you make, your taste, how could I not?" he asked, pressing a kiss to my cheek as he laid on top of me. I garnered enough strength to to put my hand on his back, rubbing softly and ignoring he burning heat in my cheek. Has Aizen always been has such a filthy mouth on him?

"You made me cum in my pants like I'm a teenager." he said and I couldn't stop myself from giggling at him.

"Next time, let's both be naked." I said as I brushed my fingers through his hair. Aizen raised his head and pressed a kiss to my shoulder.

"Of course, baby." he replied.

My legs were still twitchy and I closed my eyes. We could just rest here for a bit before moving. Maybe we could shower as well. I felt so happy that I had done this with Aizen and no one else. He had taken his time with me, tearing me apart with his tongue and hands and it wasn't even penetrative sex. Fuck.

I slipped my leg over his and continued brushing my fingers through his hair. My prince charming. We'll just rest here for a little while.

What do you think?

Leave a feedback!