Late nights

Lizzie coming home and you're awake waiting for her

word count: 346
ages: both 29
_____________
Elizabeth's pov:
I unlocked the door to mine and
Y/n's shared home and i had to be really quiet because it was 2am. They made us stay late on set to get some scenes finished and i guess we just lost track of time.

I looked around into the dark rooms to find any sign of Y/n still awake but luckily she went to bed before i got home today, she usually stays up way too late and it messes up her sleep schedule really badly.

I took off my shoes and then hung up my coat next to the front door. I began waking upstairs but soon stopped when i heard something, it sounded like someone was talking but it wasn't Y/n, she doesn't sound like that. I carried on up the stairs and opened our bedroom door to find my wife laid on our bed watching netflix.

"baby what are you doing still awake" i questioned and slightly startled her. "baby you scared me, i didn't hear you come in, i'm awake because i couldn't sleep without your cuddles" She replied and gave me the cutest smile i'd ever seen.

"You should've called me, i would have come home earlier if i knew i'd be keeping you up" She smiled at me and shook her head. "It's fine, i don't mind waiting up" she assured me and i sighed.

We went to go brush our teeth, got changed and then got in bed. She didn't waste any time before wrapping my arms around her and cuddling up to my chest. "i love you, goodnight!" she said but it was muffled. "babe, i can't hear you whilst your face is stuffed into my tits" i replied and she laughed.

She lifted her head and moved forward so my lips connected with hers. "i said i love you, goodnight" she said after pulling away from the kiss. "I love you more, gorgeous. Goodnight darling." i ended the conversation and kissed her head.

A/N: okay so that's my first update of a chapter, it's not the best but definitely better than before 😭 thank you for reading!🫶🏻