Awkward w.m

(Y/n's pov)
My dad (Tony Stark), had come to visit me and Wanda in our new house today since we had only just gotten it all set up.

When he arrived I needed some help in the kitchen and my girlfriend Wanda was still upstairs getting ready so I called out for my father.

"Daddy, can you come and help me please!?" I shouted and he walked into the kitchen. Wanda came down the stairs, still putting in her hoop earring whist she was stood in a tight, red dress.

"You shouted me?" She asked before kissing your shoulder from behind, not noticing Tony was stood behind her. You turned around and gripped onto her waist, turning her around to be met with an unimpressed look on his face.

She gulped before fiddling with her fingers, "I'm sorry I-" she started but she got cut off by Tony "just don't do it again. I don't want to know my daughter is doing... grown up things.." he stated and walked back to the living room.

She turned around and her cheeks were bright red, i cupped them before kissing her head. "I can't believe that just happened" she said and I giggled at her. "STOPP, it's not funny!" She whined into my chest.

-
*Time skip bc I can*
*after Tony left*

You were sat on the couch with Wanda between your legs and you were watching tv. You tangled your fingers In her hair before kissing her head and rubbing up and down her arm.

"I still can't believe you said that I front of my dad" I laughed and she moved my arms from her and laid next to me facing the wall. "Awh, I'm sorry. Please come back baby, I want to cuddle" I cooed and she immediately turned around and embraced me in a warm hug.

"Night love" she said as I kissed her head. "Goodnight dear" I said as she kissed my hand. Ever since that day, Tony had not liked seeing you two together.

A/n: idk what to do with these anymore lmao

Word count: 352