Chapter 13

Paul's POV//:

The guys and I sat on the railings of the boardwalk. Scoping out some food, and just plain people watching.Michael came up from behind us and pushed Marco and Dwayne out of the way to get to me.

"Where is she?" He seethed at me. I breathed out smoke from my cigarette and laughed.

"Take it easy Michael." I said in a sort of evil tone.

"Where Zoë, Paul." Michael spat again with more force.

"Michael, if you ever wanna see Zoë again, I suggest you come with us now." David said behind us. Michael let go and followed us to the bikes.

_________

We parked the bikes a safe distance from the Surf Nazi party happening a few meters away.

We jumped into the nearest tree and watched. My throat was burning from the thirst. Michael stayed back at him bike, clearly confused by our antics.

"Michael! Over here." David whispered shouted evilly. AC DC was playing loud enough so we can talk at an appropriate volume. Michael hesitantly walked over and jumped into the tree.

"Times up Michael, time to join the club." David laughed as he showed him morphed face. We started laughing. Michael's face was written with horror. He looked at the rest of us and of course we were tormenting him too.

Finally we flew over to the Nazis and destroyed them all. We tried to make it a little more horrific than usual just to show Michael, his true being.

_______
Zoë's POV//:

"NO!" I heard someone yell from the beach. I walked quietly towards a light. Most likely a fire. I stopped at the tree line and saw the boys tearing apart Surf Nazis'. Michael was sitting there trembling and holding his face. The boys walked over the hill and stood at the top, their bodies covered in blood.

"So, now you know what we are. Now you know what you are. You never grow old Michael, and you'll never die. But you must feed." David hissed as he wiped some blood off his face.

I backed up and flew into the air. I flew towards the boardwalk. Just to get what I witnessed off my mind.

_______
It was 1:30 am and the boardwalk was empty of people. I left the boardwalk and decide to travel Santa Carla. I found myself up in the hills. Far away from town. I heard a familiar voice and scent. Was I at Michael's house? Yes.

I went to an open window, hoping Michael would hear me.

"Michael! Michael!" I called. His face popped out along with another kid's head. Probably his brother.

"It's that girl from the boardwalk. Is she one of them?" The younger kid whispered.

"I have to talk to you, can I come up?" I called looking around, hoping to god the guys wouldn't come around.

"No!" Michael said in a deep raspy tone. "Listen Sam, go into the bathroom and lock the door." Michael whispered. I rolled my eyes and flew into the room again.

"SHE'S ONE OF THEM. AND DONT TELL ME THAT DOESN'T MAKE HER A BAD PERSON, MIKE." Sam screamed terrified as he jumped onto his bed hiding under the covers.

"You know where David took me tonight, don't you, Zoë?" Michael said deeply as he stood there still.

"Who's David?" Sam yelled. We ignored him.

"Yes, and it's my fault." I said walking towards him. "You would've not met me if I hadn't liked you... I tried to warn you." I whispered.

"It was that night in the cave wasn't it. It was wine they gave me to drink. It was blood. That was David's blood." Michael spat. I sat there, not saying anything. Well what he was saying was true.

"YOU DRANK SOMEONE'S BLOOD? ARE YOU CRAZY?!" Same whimpered still under the sheets.

"I'm just like David now, Zoë." Michael said with a hint of sadness.

"No you're not. You're not one of-" I began but was cut off.

"You're not one of them until you make your first kill." Sam finished. Damn this kid needs to stop hanging with those low lives at the comic book store.

"Why didn't you kill me last night?" Michael asked. I stood there.

"I couldn't Michael. I consider you a friend, a brother." I said quietly, admitting things to him.

"Why because you care so much about me." Michael spat as walked closer.

"Yes I do." I confirmed as I placed my hand on his cheek. He slapped my hand off. I walked backwards. I was so done with his bullshit.

"What are you doing here? What do you want from me?" He asked annoyed. I looked to the floor. I couldn't say "well I was in the neighborhood." That wounded stupid.

"I wanted to tell you that it's not too late for you." I said looking into his eyes. Michael laughed and pushed me away. I was done. I flew out the window.

"Zoë!" Michael called. I rolled my eyes.

"Don't kill anyone until we get back to you!" Sam called out. What difference does it make? I'm a full vampire. I'm not like Michael.

A/N- eh short chapter. More intense stuff soon.