Chapter 8

We got stares as we got off the bikes I heard some whispers too. "She's new." Or some, "Don't worry, she's probably just gonna stay for a week then it'll be just the four." I rolled my eyes and walked over to Paul.

"Well, let's go to this concert." I happily gripped his hand and we started towards the stage.

"Okay." He laughed. We noticed how the other three weren't coming with. I just shrugged and continued to search for the concert.

The place was packed to say the least. People were crammed into the place like sardines. Paul and I were lucky to even get a view of the stage, let alone the singer.

Just then I had a feeling I was being watched. I looked to Paul and he was too into the music. I searched for who was staring and I locked eyes with a boy my age. He had curly hair and blue eyes. He kinda looked like Jim Morrison. So he was kinda attractive. He had a boy next to him- a little younger. I looked to Paul and motioned him that we should leave. I wouldn't want Paul to notice that I might've encountered a boy who might try something. Paul and I left quickly down the boardwalk.

After awhile we found the others. They were going into the video store. I was hesitant but went along with it. We all walked in together and we got some looks. Max was talking to a woman but stopped as he saw us. Paul wrapped an arm around me as we strolled around. Looks like Mom isn't working tonight thankfully.

Marko started to chat up the female cashier. Of course she blushed but little did she know what her fate might end up like. Max of course knew what was going on.

"I told you before, don't come in here anymore." Max hissed. He kept his eyes on me as he saw me on Paul's arm. We walked out with devilish smirks. I got in the back of Paul's bike and we drove off.

We made one last stop to at the boardwalk to see if we could find any contenders for our meal. Wow, that's gonna need some getting used to.

I saw that guy again. The one who looks like Jim Morrison. He obviously is too keene on me because he keeps staring. I walked over to Paul.

"Let's go, I'm getting hungry." I whispered in his ear. Paul nodded and wrapped his arm around me as usual. We got on the bikes and left.