Long Time No See!!!

Hey guys!!! Its been almost 3 years!

So the reason I'm writing this is because I've been inspired!!! I'm 18 now, and just got my first tattoo, which of course is dedicated to The Lost Boys!! I just wanted to dedicate my first tattoo to my first love, which was and always will be VAMPIRES. I was raised on that movie, and I'm pretty sure I've seen it close to 100 times, along with every other vampire movie in existence (but the Lost Boys will always be my favorite.) I worship it.

I remembered I made this fanfic my freshman year of high school, and I reread it recently (and hated it)

I remembered I made this fanfic my freshman year of high school, and I reread it recently (and hated it). It's so weird to read your first, legitimate story. This book in particular shows off a point in my life that still has an effect on me. I've grown as a writer, and as a person in general.

That being said, I'm rewriting this whole book!!! It's going to have the same idea, but be a little more realistic, more creative, and slower paced. I'm calling it "The Four Horsemen of Santa Carla" and it'll be published soon!!

I haven't decided if I'll unpublish this book. I don't have the heart to delete it. I'll post an update when I'm about to publish the new book, and I hope you'll all like it.

Thank you so much for great memories, and let's make some new ones!!!

Hoping all is well xo