Chapter 5-Sunday, July 4th, 1999

This morning there was no special event in the bathroom. It was just a normal morning well apart from me being the last one to wake up. I was always either the first or second up but today I had overslept. I did my usual routine and went downstairs to see the rest watching "Beverly Hills, 90210". I screamed to scare them since they seemed to still be on edge from last night. They all screamed back as they turned around to see me.

"You big fucking dick." Said Flynn.

"Ha-ha-ha. Sorry, I couldn't resist."

"Well now that you're awake, we can decide what to do today." Said Franchesca.

"Yeah, we can't think or agree on anything," Said Boddicker.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Well, you always have ideas for what to do" Said Maya.

"How about, you guys go outside while me and Liv make out in here?"

"I agree with that" Said Liv.

"Pfft. That's a stupid idea." Said Flynn.

"It was sarcasm man," Said Boddicker. Just then Mom and Johnny came in.

"Mom, give us some ideas to do today." Said Franchesca.

"Well, it's the fourth of July so Uncle John and Aunt Liz are having a party for it."

"And also, Dc's returned home from the hospital" Added Johnny.

"Aw, how could we forget?" Said Franchesca. Every year my Uncle John would have a massive party on the fourth of July at his farm and these parties were crazy.

"There's three seats left in Johnny's van so girls you can ride with us." Said, Mom.

"Who's driving us me or you?" I asked Cayden.

"Rock. Paper scissors?" he replied. I put my hands up and he did the same. We hit our fists against our palms three times then drew. Luckily, I drew paper and Cayden drew rock. We walked out and went into the van. It was a purple minivan with flames up both sides and inside were some speakers and a waterbed. Cayden's brother customized it with his friends and made it in their words super-duper cool, though the police didn't think it was super-duper cool since it wasn't road legal but was always on the road. Me and Cayden went into the two seats at the front while Flynn and Boddicker sat on the waterbed in the back, cracking into the crate of beer they had because at Uncle John's parties you needed to start drinking as soon as possible to catch up with him. Johnny pulled out of the drive and we followed behind him as I put on some Biggie and N.W.A to rap along to. It was about a fifteen-minute drive as Uncle John lived on a farm outside of town that they got off Aunt Liz's Mom. About halfway there while we were driving through some wilderness that I use to say kind of looked like Africa when I was young, we saw someone riding a silver bike with a trailer on the back, filled with music equipment. It was Asher Stewart. He was in my year at school, but you would barely see him since he was usually in the music department working on his DJ skill which is why he oversaw the music for most parties. We beeped our horn and slowed down to open the back doors to him. He was nicely sun-kissed which matched his beach blonde hair that was styled like Dawson from "Dawson's Creek" which he took ages to style and never wanted people touching his hair, but it would always get messed up at parties. He was wearing a baggy white t-shirt that hung over his blue jeans that matched his blue plimsoles. Around his neck, he also had some headphones attached to his Walkman. Also, in his t-shirt chest pocket was a packet of rolling tobacco.

"You need a ride?" asked Flynn.

"Aw yeah, that would be sweet. But well my bike fit in there?"