The Fortune Teller

Ceres recovered quickly thanks to the medicine Zuko provided her. However, she didn't know what Raijin did when he sent her spirit to Aang's location, was it some sort of test or a coincidence. What surprised her more was Zuko was the Blue Spirit in which people are calling him as a fugitive to the Fire Nation.

Ceres looks beyond the horizon and enjoyed the view very much. She inhaled the sweet salt air as if it was a most pleasing smell.

The sun was just about to rise as it was the most favorite part of her day. She hears footsteps from behind her, she turns to see none other than Zuko.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to frighten you." Zuko says.

"Oh you didn't." Of course Ceres lied. If she told Zuko his identity of being the Blue Spirit, he would for sure knew something was up.

"I see your getting better." Zuko says awkwardly.

"Yes, thanks to you." Ceres responds.

Zuko then turns away trying to ignore the awkward conversation. However, Ceres stopped him, "Zuko?"  He turns to face her. "I owe you my life."

Zuko looks down, "You don't owe me anything."

"Not true, you saved me when you couldn't have. At first I thought you were an egotistical spoiled prince, but getting to know you and your situation." Zuko turns angrily as she said that, but let her continue. "I realized that maybe we aren't so different after all."

Zuko turns his back to Ceres, not wanting to hear anymore.

Ceres watched as he walked away, wondering if she had said something wrong.

'Smooth move Protector.' Raijin mocks inside her head. 'You going to reveal his little secret.'

Ceres exhaled, "No, I'm going to understand him more."

'Understand him!?' As he said that Ceres head began hurting. 'He's the son of the Fire Lord and his ancestry is responsible for your peoples extinction. And you want to understand him.'

"Ya well not everyone is their fathers." Ceres says.

'Speaking from experience.'

Ceres has an angry look on her face and begins to walk towards the inside of the ship.

꧁꧂

Gang POV

To a sunny at a lake; Aang, Katara, and Sokka are sitting around a bundle of sticks with a blue tent behind Katara and are surrounded by trees and rocks. A large se tu suddenly bursts from the surface, leaps through the air, and lands with a splash into the water.

Katara rises and points at it excitingly, "Look!"

The fish, a se tu, leaps into the air again, facing the group in mid-jump in slow-motion before landing in the water again.

Sokka looks at the fish angrily, "He is taunting us! You are so going to be dinner!"

He grabs his fishing pole from his tent set up nearby and attempts to cast the pole into the water unsuccessfully. He observed the pole and realized the line was gone.

"Hey, where's the fishing line?" Sokka asked.

"Oh, I didn't think you would need it, Sokka." Aang says sheepishly. He holds up an intricately woven necklace decorated with a red flower.