The Seige of the North Pole Part 2

Ceres POV

As the Northern Tribe siege continues, Ceres paces back and forth in worry about her brother. She bit the tip of her fingers out of nervousness.

"Ceres would you stop! We'll find Aang." Sokka said

"How!? How are we going to find Aang in the middle of a war?!" Ceres said worried.

Katara walked up to comfort her friend. "I know it's hard, but we'll find him."

Ceres and Katara both shared a hug.

"You should be focused on protecting my sister's children," Raijin said.

'I don't even know where they are.' Ceres said to him in her head.

"They're right in front of you."

Ceres noticed the Black and White Kois in the pond. She then asked him, 'Aang's in the spirit world trying to find them. Why did you not mention it before?'

"It's hard sensing spiritual energy when you're fighting a spoiled prince," Raijin said sarcastically.

Ceres thought about it for a while, but her mind was still fixed on finding her brother. "Well, they are secured for now. I need to find my brother otherwise your sister's children will never be safe."

"For now? If you want to save your brother, I'd advise you to head North and hurry it up." Raijin said.

Ceres then turned to her friends and said, "We need to get Aang. Zuko would have moved North away from the battle."

"Okay, um how do you know this?" Sokka asked.

"Knowing Zuko, he'd want to avoid any confrontation with anyone who'd also want Aang. He'd have to go North, possibly around the battlefield." Ceres said.

"But that's suicidal, there's a blizzard up there and he wouldn't make it with the intense cold," Yue said.

"Well, then he wouldn't make it that far," Katara said.

Everyone hopped on Appa except Momo who wanted to wait for Aang on the Oasis.

"It's all right. You stay here, Momo, in case Aang comes back." Katara said.

"Yip yip," Sokka shouted.

꧁꧂

Zuko POV

Zuko is thrown several feet away and lands roughly in the snow, losing his grip on Aang and kicking up a cloud of snow. The cloud dissipates, showing Zuko and Aang lying in the snow. Zuko, as he raises his head and looks at the scenery. He spots a cave in the distance.

"Shelter." He said as he dragged Aang into the cave and tied him up.

꧁꧂

Ceres POV

Ceres looks around hoping to find any signs of Zuko and her brother. Katara comforts her as a reassurance that they can go to find Aang.