The King of Omashu

"The Earth Kingdom city of Omashu!" Aang says in excitement.

A walled city rests atop a huge rock promontory and is accessible only by a narrow, switchback road. The city looks both impressive and impregnable.

"Aang and I used to always come here to visit our friend, Bumi." Ceres says to Katara and Sokka.

"Wow. We don't have cities like this in the South Pole." Katara says in amazement.

"They have buildings here that don't melt!" Sokka says in amazement.

"One of the great perks about the Earth Kingdom is it's wonderful landscapes." Ceres smiles.

"Well, let's go slow pokes! The real fun is inside the city!" Aang says in excitement. Aang launches himself into the air and lands farther down the hill.

"Wait, Aang! It could be dangerous if people find out you're the Avatar or Ceres being the Protector." Katara says.

"Katara is right we don't want a repeat of last time at Kyoshi." Ceres says.

"You both need disguises." Sokka adds.

"So, what am we supposed to do? Both get grey hair?" Aang says.

Ceres thinks about it for a second, all of a sudden she could hear Appa yawning behind her. She turns around and could see Appa shedding a bit of hair. Ceres smiles devilishly, "I think I have an idea." She then begins to walk slowly towards Appa, "Oh Appa." she sang.

꧁꧂

Aang wearing a huge fake head of hair and mustache made out of some of Appa's hair. Ceres however puts a huge bundle of Appa's on her head to hide out her long brown hair. She then grabs a small finger of mud and draws a half circle underneath her eye to look older.

Aang is scratching underneath the wig. "Ohh, this is so itchy!" He then turns to Appa. "How do you live in this stuff?" Appa grunts at him in response.

"Probably because he's used to it." Ceres says trying to keep her wig in place.

"Great! Now you look just like my grandparents." Sokka says.

"Technically, Ceres is 116 and Aang is 112 years old." Katara points out.

Aang picks up his staff and using a fake, old man voice, "Now let's get to skippin', young whippersnappers! The big city awaits."

Aang begins to walk hunched over, using his staff as a walking stick. Katara and Sokka look at each other then they both turn to Ceres who shrugged.

꧁꧂

Later the four of them were walking the access entrance to Omashu. "You guys are gonna love Omashu. The people here are the friendliest in the world."

Ceres nodded in agreement.

The three stop short at the sound, "Rotten cabbages! What kind of slum do you think this is?" The guard is holding one of the offending cabbages. He crushes the cabbage in his hand, knocks those in the merchant's arms over the side of the access road.

The guard then earthbends a lump of the ground, knocking the merchant's cabbage cart high into the air and over the side of the access road. The cart and all the merchant's cabbages plunge hundreds of feet to the valley floor below.

The merchant looks over the side of the road as he laments. " Noo! My cabbages!"

The four of them looks down at the cliff watching the cart plummeting down.