Season 2 Episode 5

Story so far
Drago and Bede were engaged in a horrific battle in which Drago transformed into Mega Garchomp and chucked bede all the way to Rose tower.

The episode begins NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drago, Lillie and Marnie arrived at the Ballonea Gym, Drago was pissed and started saying something very unpleasant.

Drago: Great, now I have to fight this old lady.

Marnie: Um...

Drago: What?

Marnie:......

Drago: She's behind me, isn't she?

Opal: Who are you calling an old lady, wise guy?!?!

Drago: Woah. She looks like an old prune to me.

Opal: You little-! I'll show you the true terror of fairy types!!

Drago: There's only one good fairy type, and its togekiss. If you have that, I'm gonna fucking kill you.

Opal: Yes, It is a truly elegant Pokemon.

Drago: Yeah, the champion of Sinnoh uses it.

Drago sighed with shame as he realized all the shit he said about opal.

Drago: Listen opal, Im sorry about what I said about you.

Opal: It's fine, child. If you get all of my questions in my gym correct you get a stat boost to your Pokemon.

Drago: Thats awesome! I like this gym already.

Marnie:*whispers to Lillie* That is the most positive thing he said all day.

Drago: I heard that!!!!

Back at Rose tower

Rose: Oleana, where is he now?!?!?!?!?!!?

Oleana: He's at the Bollenna Gym, sir.

Rose: I need to lure him back here! Who are his main traveling females?

Oleana: Lillie, Marnie, Mallow and Lana.

Rose: Wait, there's four now?!?!?!!?!??! When did they get here?

Oleana: Yesterday.

Rose: Hmm. Send out the league staff to capture them, and tell them why.

Oleana: Right away, sir. So what do you plan to do with them?

Rose: I plan to capture them because when I start my plan to being about the darkest day, Drago will capture eternatus, and then he will notice the girls are gone, then I will run to my tower and force him to return Eternatus to me in exchange for the girls. *chuckles evily* Its a perfect plan. No one will suspect it.

Back at Ballonea Town

Drago: Alright, its gym battle time!

Lillie: You can do it, love. I believe in you!

Drago: Thank you Lillie, Alright, time to crash some heads!

Before Long Drago made it to the pitch.

Opal: Congratulations, child. Welcome to the real battle.

Drago: Thank's Opal. I'm ready for battle. Go, Aegislash!!!

Opal: Alright, Go Wheezing!

Aegislash and Galarian Wheezing appear on the battlefield. Aegislash appears in tis shield form, ready for battle.

Drago: Alright, Aegislash, Gyro ball!

The attack activated Aegislash's ability Stance Change, which transformed Aegislash into tis blade mode. In the mode, Aegislash frees its blade form its shield, separated its arms and grabbed its shield in its left arm. It then proceeded to spin at a fast rate and charged at wheezing, resulting in it taking a ton of damage.