Introduction

Hello everyone, I'm back with this new story, I hope you like it.

This is a story about boy named Jungkook, who grow up orphan and no education whatsoever. During his teenage years, he thought he found the love of his life, a rich boy and handsome boy named Taehyung. One summer was all it took for Jungkook to made a promise to himself that he will become a rich man to gain Taehyung love.

A few years later, Jungkook made that promise of become rich, comes true and when he came back looking for the love of his life, only to find out that Taehyung was a married man. So in his rage, he take Taehyung's brother Jimin.

Jimin a kind and sweet man, who after losing the man he was about to get married with, he went into a depression, and after being sold to a pirate for a bet his father just lost, he is been force to live with Jungkook. Jimin live in fear of Jungkook's mean personality.

Could Jimin's kindness be enough to soften Jungkook's heart, or will he be a prisoner of the evil pirate?

Disclaimer

Once again I remind everyone that English is not my native language, and that I write before bed, so you will find lots of grammar errors and typos because at the end of the day I'm so tired.

This story is inspire in a Mexican Telenovela called "Corazon Salvaje" I'm mention this because it seems like someone told me that it was very similar to another story that someone else wrote. If you find similarities it's because that author probably got the same telenovela for inspiration. So there's no copyright infringement here.

This is a Jikook story, but in this story, Jungkook is on love with Taehyung at first. So you'll read some Taekook in here.

Jungkook will be mean and evil towards Jimin, if that is something you don't want to read, this may not be a story for you.

Happy ending guaranteed.

I don't think I'll have any trigger warning, but if it happens I'll put a warning at the beginning of the chapter.

Thank you so much for you support and I hope you like it.