Chapter 18 I'll follow

Chapter 18

Jungkook fell asleep in Jimin's arms

Jungkook fell asleep in Jimin's arms. It was already day when he woke up and realized he was still in Jimin's room. He needed to go, he didn't want Jimin to get into trouble because of him, at least not now. So quietly he got up, trying not to wake him up, but it didn't work.

"Are you leaving without saying goodbye?" Jimin murmured.

"I'm sorry love, I didn't wanted to wake you up" he said softly kissing his forehead. "I have to go before someone sees me here"

"I missed you so much" said Jimin with a sweet smile and a husky, barely awake voice.

"Why didn't you wrote back?" Jungkook ask kindly, like he couldn't understand why Jimin was so welcoming to him.

"Wrote back? I never got any letter."

Jungkook was quiet, not surprised about what Jimin just said. He has his suspicious about Taehyung not delivering his letter, but at the time he needed to be nice to him in order for Taehyung to help him get out. But one thing he was not expecting was for Jimin to be this welcoming.

"You got engaged?" Jungkook ask, looking for an answer as to why he did it, when he was already engaged to him.

"I guess he didn't told you"

"Your brother?"

"Yes, he knew I have to get married to Yoongi in order for him to remove the lawsuit against you. That was the only way we could get you out."

"So, you are not in love with him, with your ex?"

"Of course not. But I rather see you free and away from me, then lockdown for years. And I thought that you might have found your feelings for my brother back, now that he was a free man"

Jungkook chuckle holding Jimin tight to his chest and place a kiss to his hair. He came last night with the plan of taking Jimin, even force him to be with him. He wasn't going to let him go that easy, not after what Taehyung did, back when he fell for him and Taehyung end up marrying another man. Jungkook wasn't going to be fooled twice. Jimin was his and he was going to claim him, he will fight for him. He was going to make Jimin remember their love. But when Jimin took him with open arms, he understood they were victims of Taehyung's lies. Jimin still love him, he felt it last night, when he gave his body willingly.