Chapter 11 Fear

CHAPTER 11

Going into his deepest memories, Jungkook was trying to remember that afternoon when he was a little boy on the streets and he met the boy who give him his candy

Going into his deepest memories, Jungkook was trying to remember that afternoon when he was a little boy on the streets and he met the boy who give him his candy. He was nice and sweet, and so caring. The way he smiled was what Jungkook couldn't forget. But also he remember that boy's brother, the one who called him names and looked down on him for being dirty and poor. That boy had to be Taehyung. He hated that boy, he wanted to punch him in the face when Taehyung called him names.

"I was so stupid falling for Taehyung back then, obsessing over him?" Jungkook thought. But now that's in the past, Jimin is here now, and he will do everything in his power to keep him safe, to make him trust him.

Next morning Jimin walk into the dinning room with Jungkook's breakfast, like he did every morning. Jungkook immediately got up from his chair and try to help him with the only good arm.

"I got it" said Jungkook when he took Jimin's plate from his hand, and put it on the table. "Where's you plate?" Jungkook ask?

"My... plate? " Jimin eyes widen, he has been having dinner with Jungkook when Lilith was there, he didn't thought he was still welcome at the table.

 plate? " Jimin eyes widen, he has been having dinner with Jungkook when Lilith was there, he didn't thought he was still welcome at the table

"Come on, have breakfast with me" Jungkook said, sitting Jimin next to him. He put his plate in front of his guest and then run to the kitchen to get a second plate for himself.

They ate in silent, Jimin was to nervous to make a conversation. At least when Lilith was there, she was the one always carrying the conversation, but now he didn't know what to say or what to talk about. Jungkook was the same, he wanted to say so many things, even tell him about that first day they met as kids, but he didn't know if Jimin would even remember.

"How is your arm?" Jimin finally broke the awkward silent.

"It's doing great, thank you so much. You did a great job. I think I can take the bandage in a few days" Jungkook explained.

Jimin only smiled at him, he didn't know what else to say, that question was all he could manage to say.

"We'll be in Barbados in a couple of days" Jungkook added.