Chapter 2 Treasure

Chapter 2

3 years later

3 years later.

"Son, you have to promise me that you live your life fully, don't waisted like me, in anger and sadness, and completely alone. Find my treasure, get yourself everything you wanted and never look back" said Jack on his dead bed, those where his last words, he show Jungkook and old map, the piece of parchment was barely visible, but you can see some of the indications drawn in there. It did look like a real map. Jungkook didn't know anything about geography, not even hot to read, so he wasn't sure where this land was situated. But he made a promise to his old friend that he was going to find his treasure, so Jungkook was determined to go on a quest, despite his lack of knowledge.

Two year has pass since Jungkook left town with nothing but the clothes he was wearing and the old map, he travel with the fishermen from town to town, looking for any information that will lead him to the land in his map, in that journey, Jungkook learn to read and write thanks to some fisherman that took the time to teach him, and his determination to learn fast. He spend hours reading maps and books from all the places he could, studying everything he could. It turn out that he was brilliant, his young and powerful mind help him succeed quickly. Learning to read, write, and do math, geography, even some subjects like history and chemistry, just for the fun of it.

Then, there it was, exactly what the old man describe all these years

Then, there it was, exactly what the old man describe all these years. Jungkook couldn't believe that Jack was telling the true all this time. He was millionaire, there was a mountain of golden coins and diamonds. Like more than a hundred wooden chest completely full of gold. There was even a crown that belongs tho one of the kings of England. There was Jade from the emperors of China. Jungkook could never spend all this gold in his lifetime. He could buy a castles every day for the rest of his life and still left gold for his future heirs. There was so much gold that he probably needed a fleet of ships to take all of it out of this hidden island. But it was dangerous trying to move all this gold out of here, so he decided, after buying the biggest ship he could, just take enough to start his life. Maybe travel once a year to get more. Maybe in 20 years he could be able to transfer all his money back to his home. After he gets a home.