Chapter 10 Apology

CHAPTER 10

There was silent, not a sound in the air, it was like the world shut down, then something at the distance, it sounded like water being gently moved

There was silent, not a sound in the air, it was like the world shut down, then something at the distance, it sounded like water being gently moved. Then it came the pain, it was like Jungkook's head was about to explode, and when he open my eyes he saw Jimin next to him.

It was daylight, and Jimin was squeezing a wet towel into a bucket, that was the water sound Jungkook could hear. Then he put it on Jungkook's head, that's when Jimin realized he was awake. It took Jungkook a long minutes to remember how he end up here, in his room. But then, it wasn't until Jimin looked at Jungkook, and Jungkook stare into Jimin's eyes, that everything came back to him, He started to remember. "They took him, they took Jimin away from me. Did they hurt him?" Jungkook's thought

Jungkook got up immediately, but a sharp pain in his shoulder hit him.

"Easy, you going to hurt your yourself" said Jimin calmly, and lay him back on the bed.

"Jimin! Are you ok? What happened? Did they hurt you?" Jungkook was desperately wanting the answers. His eyes full of fear that those bastard could have hurt Jimin, and that he couldn't help him. He was supposed to protect him, and he fail. The sight of Jimin's eyes right before he lost consciousness, is forever engraved in his memories.

The thought about that moment, made Jimin look away from Jungkook. And that was it, that was the sign Jungkook needed took know, to declare a war to Akau, he was going to kill him, slowly and painfully with no regrets.

"I'm going to kill the mother fucker" said Jungkook getting up again form the bed.

Jimin stop him one more time, but Jungkook was beginning to boil in rage, that's when Jimin realized what was going on in Jungkook's head. Jimin grab gently Jungkook by the arms and says.

"Nothing happened to me. I'm ok." Jimin explained. Those words made Jungkook relax a little, but unsure as if what he was saying was true, instead he stare into Jimin's eyes as if the true were reflected in them.

"Tell me what happened" he asked a little more calmly but still no quite believing.

"I saw what they did to you, I thought they killed you. They keep pushing me into the room, I couldn't break free. I was scare that you were dead, I wanted to run to you but I couldn't." Jimin's eyes was beginning to tear. The memories from last night was making him relive the panic all over again.

Jungkook put a hand on Jimin's cheek. The only hand that he was able to move. And then dry Jimin's tear.

"You were scare for me?" Jungkook said, his voice sounded deep and raspy. Jimin raise his eyes to meet Jungkook's. They stare at each other for a long minute. There was no need for words to let Jungkook know that Jimin was beyond scare to lose him.