Chapter 19 Last day

Chapter 19

( apparently I need to make a warning about this... sorry I didn't know this was a thing. But in this chapter will be a switch. I will leave a ⚠️ at the beginning and end so you can skip that part. The story will still make sense. )

"I'll see you Saturday morning my friend" said Jungkook to his best friend who was leaving ahead of time to get their home ready before Jimin and Jungkook arrive

"Don't worry Jungkook, I'll have everything ready by the time you get there" he reply, and give Jungkook hug before turning around to get into the train. Hoseok had a feeling that he was forgetting something, but couldn't quite put a finger on what that was. Perhaps something he left at home, he figured that if there was something important, Jungkook will bring it with him the next day.

"Thank you, for everything" Jungkook said, then saw Hoseok walk into the train and get seated next to the window. He waited until the train started to move. Then suddenly Hoseok remember what was that thing he was forgetting. He wanted to tell Jungkook about what happened last night with Taehyung. He look for Jungkook through the windows, but it was to late. He was gone.

"Hopefully is not important" murmured Hoseok before going back to his seat.

Meanwhile it's been almost a week since Jungkook visited Jimin to his bedroom. He was missing him so much that he couldn't wait another day to see him again. He needed to see him tonight, 24 hours before they run away.

Jimin was walking out of the school he work at. Everyday he walks through the market and then some blocks before arriving to his home. Jungkook learned his daily routine. So he waited inside the market.

"Hi beautiful" whisper Jungkook into Jimin's ear while he stop to shop for some some apples. Jimin look up to see him. Just by hearing his voice he knew it was him. Jimin give him a nervous smile. Clearly he was happy to see him, but nervous that they might be seen by someone.

"It's alright, I just wanted to tell you that I miss you" he said with a soft smile

"I miss you too" Jimin's cheeks got pink. He was feeling shy. Jungkook found that so adorable.