Chapter 15 Back Home

CHAPTER 15

Two months later

Two months later

In the morning Jimin was sleeping face down and butt naked next to Jungkook. After the love making last night, Jimin deserve to sleep late. Jungkook was already awake, admiring his lover sleeping so peacefully. It seem like almost every night they been having sex since their way back from Barbados. Jimin was so curious about it, he loved it, he wanted to try new things with Jungkook, and the dark savage pirate did always what Jimin wanted. And he love him so much. Jimin's innocent curiosity always made Jungkook so turn on. It was like he was experiencing making love for the first time through Jimin's eyes. Making Jimin feel the pleasure, was giving Jungkook another kind pleasure he never felt before.

Just the way Jimin lips open when he is about to come, and the way he gets turn on when Jungkook suck on his nipples, or the way Jimin loves to fall asleep cupping Jungkook's dick in his hand for some reason. He doesn't mind that. Jimin's small soft hand feels so nice up agains his dick.

Jungkook was making soft patterns on Jimin's back with the tip of his fingers, when suddenly someone knock on his door. Jungkook immediately pull the sheets up to cover Jimin's body before getting the door.

"Come in!" Jungkook said quietly. He knew the person behind the door could only be Hoseok, no one else would dare to get even close to his room.

Hoseok open the door, he was not surprise to see Jimin sleeping and Jungkook already tying his pants.

"What is it?" Ask Jungkook. Knowing that if he was there that morning was for a reason.

"Just wanted to remind you that we will be landing in two hours. Maybe you should get ready"

"Yes, I'll wake him up. Is everyone ready out there?" Ask Jungkook. They were finally arriving back home.

"Yes sir" reply Hoseok.

"Would you take care of the shipment? There's something I need to do before going back to the house"

"Yes, don't worry about it, I'll make sure everything arrives safely. But, where are you going?" Hoseok was curious. What could be more important than everything arriving safely, and by everything, he meant the gold.  After all, this is all his wealth he will have for the next couple of year. If something would to happen to this barrel, Jungkook would have nothing, he will lose everything, at least for the next couple of years. And even after two years, he may not be able to afford going back if he lose everything.

"Jimin would probably wants to see his father, and I need to talk to him, I need to set things straight, that Jimin is going home with me. I don't think I can live if his father try to take him away from me." Jungkook explained, looking at his lover still sleeping.

"What about Taehyung?" Hoseok ask.

"Taehyung? What about him?" Jungkook didn't know what he has to do with anything. He even  forgot about him, it's been months since the last time he even mention his name.