Chapter 22 The End

Chapter 22

The day at sea has been very relaxing, the smell of sea water and fresh wind ha bring back good memories for Jimin

The day at sea has been very relaxing, the smell of sea water and fresh wind ha bring back good memories for Jimin. Back in that time when everything was ok, when his innocent hasn't been touch, when true love was waiting for him.

Jimin looked at Jungkook, he was busy working to make the ship runs smoothly. He can see Jungkook's muscle tensing, skin shine with sweat, hair falling around his face, and his concentration on his work. It's been so long since they been intimate, except for the couple of times that Jungkook tried to gently touch him in a way that scream desire, only to be turn down by Jimin. It's like every time he feels someone touching him, he goes back to that night where Yoongi took his welling to live.

Now, Jimin's body is reacting to the gorgeous view of Jungkook's muscles, even the sexy sweat of a hard working man

Now, Jimin's body is reacting to the gorgeous view of Jungkook's muscles, even the sexy sweat of a hard working man. Maybe this was the perfect time to do as his friend Jin told him. He needs to ride the horse again.

When the night came, Jungkook walk Jimin to what its supposed to be their room, but as always, Jungkook knew that they weren't going share it, so he just walk Jimin to the door to show the way and say good night.

"Where are you going to sleep?" Ask Jimin.

"With the crew, perhaps with Hoseok, it doesn't matter. I can sleep anywhere" said Jungkook with a smile.

"Why don't we try for you to sleep here, with me" Jimin murmured. Jungkook look at Jimin in surprise.

"Are you sure? I don't want to make you uncomfortable"

"I'm sure." Jimin reply with a shy smile.

Jungkook smirk, he was dying to be close to Jimin, it's been to long since they share a bed, and even though this invitation doesn't mean there was going to be something more between them, just to be close to Jimin, was enough for him, for now.

Jungkook walk in to the room and lock the door behind him. Jimin grab Jungkook's hand and guide him to the bed. They both sat on the mattress with some awkwardness.

"I'll go change" said Jimin walking to the bathroom to put on his pajamas.

"I'll take a quick shower. I've been under the sun all day" said Jungkook walking into the bathroom. Inside the bathroom he decided to take a cold shower, it will do him good to take off this tension of wanting for more tonight. Few minutes later he walk out of the bathroom, with just a towel around his waist. It was to late when he remember that he doesn't have any clothes in this room.