Chapter 13 The Courage He Needs

(Disclaimer: this chapter contains adult material and sex description. I'm not good at making this scenes but here goes nothing)

Chapter 13

"Jungkook stop, please don't" Jimin begged

"Jungkook stop, please don't" Jimin begged. But Jungkook kept going, rubbing himself on him, while licking and breathing hard on Jimin's hear. "No, stop, please" begged again. Jimin body began to shiver, Jimin stop pushing him away, because his muscle were shaking. That's when the vibration of Jimin's shaking body made Jungkook realize what he was doing.

Jungkook's finally move back, his eyes widen in horror at the sight of a terrifying Jimin.

"Jimin, I'm so sorry. Baby I'm sorry I don't know what got into me. I'm not going to hurt you" Jungkook begged, but Jimin was still shaken by fear. Almost getting rape for the third time.

Maybe this is the way it is, maybe this is the way it has to be done, there's no escaping. Jimin just need to let it happen and hope it will be done soon. This is sex, this is how it is. Taehyung told him, he said it was dirty, it was nasty and unpleasant. Maybe if this is over soon, he wont be to scare of sex. Everyone does it, everyone survived. Maybe with time it wont be to scary. "Just let Jungkook have me. I rather be him than a stranger." Jimin thought.

The moment Jungkook got off of Jimin, apologizing in a hundred different ways, Jimin wasn't listening to the apology, he was mentally facing his biggest fear, and with shaky hands he began to undo the buttons of his shirt very slowly, he was shaking so hard that it was impossible for him to move fast. It took Jungkook a long moment to realize what Jimin was doing. He was about to give himself to him. But in Jimin's eyes there was no passion, or fire, not a hint of desire. His eyes were cold, distant, like he was trying to detach himself from his body, like he just wanted to get this over with.

As much as Jungkook wanted to take him, as much as Jimin's body look so delicious now that he completed unbuttoned his shirt and he was able to see his nipples, almost like they were screaming to be tasted, Jungkook step back. Jimin's eyes were tearing, he was scare and shaking.

Jungkook felt so conflicted, big part of him wanted to hug him, to comfort him, to let him know that he was safe

Jungkook felt so conflicted, big part of him wanted to hug him, to comfort him, to let him know that he was safe. But his fucking dick didn't care about that, he was so hard, specially now that  Jimin was removing his pants. Jungkook didn't move an inch, he was just staring at Jimin getting undress for him, but even his lips were shivering in fear, avoiding looking into
Jungkook's eyes.