Chapter 6 Vulnerable

Chapter 6

The next few days, life for Jimin have been torturous

The next few days, life for Jimin have been torturous. Jungkook has giving him a new job, as his personal assistant. Only because Hoseok ask him to give Jimin something to do. Been among the crew members was getting dangerous for Jimin. Hoseok was staring to notices the stares of some men towards Jimin, and there was only so much he could do to keep him safe, but if Jimin was close to Jungkook, no one will dare to get near him. The problem was that Jungkook didn't like him. His presence reminds him to much of Taehyung, no because they look a like, they didn't. But because he knows they are siblings. And all that frustration and all his hate towards Taehyung, Jungkook was projecting it against Jimin.

"Where are my boots?" Jungkook ask his new assistant with a very demanding tone.

"Right here Captain, I already shine them for you" Jimin reply putting the booth near Jungkook feet, for him to wear them, deep down feeling a little proud of his resent job of shining his boots the night before.

"I told you to clean the other boots, these ones don't even fit me!" Jungkook kick the boots away and look at Jimin like he was stupid who didn't get it.

Jimin didn't say anything, just grab the old boots and came back with the one Jungkook wanted. You could see the frustration in Jimin's eyes every time something when wrong. It wasn't that the The Captain demanded to much from him, it was that he was very strict in what he wanted and he had zero patience for error from Jimin. And still, the poor boy never complained, he just lower his head and apologized over and over again. Jimin never expected to be treated like royalty, he knew by coming here, that he was going to have to work hard to pay for his father's debt somehow. So that was what he was I doing, working like everyone else.

"Do you even shower? It's like every time I see you, you are wearing the same clothes" Jungkook said with a disgusted face.

"I don't have anything else to wear, but I washed it every night before bed" Jimin said feeling humiliated about his clothes. He never dare to tell anyone that he is been wearing the same thing since the day he board this ship. Jungkook didn't say anything, he just look down on him.

Jimin has been learning the routine of what Jungkook needed him to do. He's been getting better at making his chores, there has been days that The Captain didn't need to yell at him, because now he was better at his Job. And by the end of the day, when he was so tired and all he wanted was to finally get some sleep, he still have more work to do, as always, he take a small bucket of water and wash his clothes, sleeping completely naked until his clothes are dry the next day.