Chapter 16 Jail

CHAPTER 16

Jimin waited outside the station for Taehyung to come out and tell him something about Jungkook

Jimin waited outside the station for Taehyung to come out and tell him something about Jungkook. But minutes turned into hours, and the waiting was killing him.

Moments later Hoseok showed up and saw Jimin outside. Jimin confess that his brother was  on the case, that Taehyung was with Jungkook right now and he was waiting for news.

"How long has your brother been in there?" Hoseok ask with concerns.

"Like three or four hours"

"Why didn't you go in with him?"

"I wasn't allowed" Jimin lie. He knew that he could've gone with Taehyung, but his brother just didn't want to take him. Jimin he wasn't going to tell that to Hoseok.

"I came to see if I can see Jungkook. Everything is so screwed up, I just don't know how to deal with it." Said Hoseok in frustration. He sat next to Jimin on the floor.

"What's happening?"

"They took everything, the barrels, the gold. Everything! All the crew members are demanding to be paid their share. And giving the circumstances, he might even lose his house if he doesn't pay the mortgage. He still owes half of the house that he was supposed to finish paying this month with the gold. But now ..."

"Listen, it doesn't matter if he lose the house. There's still time. If you sell it, you can pay the crew and the money he owes. That will take care of that issue. Once Jungkook get out of jail we deal with the rest."

"The rest? There's no rest. It's not just the house, the ship too"

"I think you should sell everything. We might need money to help Jungkook get out of jail, and to pay everything he owes. If we don't pay, they might come and sue him and his case might get worse" Jimin said. Sure it was a hard decision, but the only thing Jimin is worrying about is to get Jungkook out of jail.

"There's one more thing you should know" Hoseok was hesitating if he should tell Jimin about this. Maybe he already knows.

"What is it?" Jimin was trying to act strong. But ever since they step back into this town, there has been nothing but problems. What else could go wrong?

"I was told that Yoongi and your brother are separated, they are getting divorce."

"What!!"

"You didn't know?"

"No. I barely talked to my brother for like two seconds."

Hoseok just look at his friends. Something tells him that putting Jungkook and Taehyung close wasn't good idea, specially now that Taehyung was single again. The worry he felt back at the ship when he asked Jungkook if he would be ok seen Taehyung again. That worry is back, but he try to hide it from Jimin. Hoseok was hoping that it was all in his head.