Chapter 21 Starting Over

Chapter 21

Jimin and Jungkook finally arrived to their new home, a modest tiny house that Hoseok made sure that it has just the essentials

Jimin and Jungkook finally arrived to their new home, a modest tiny house that Hoseok made sure that it has just the essentials. Two small bedrooms in wish one was for Hoseok and the other for them. 

Hoseok was waiting impatiently for them, they were supposed to arrive way earlier, now he was glad they were home, but knew immediately that something really bad must to happen when he saw Jimin looking so sick and pale. He wanted to ask what happened, but Jungkook told him it wasn't the time.

Jimin flinch every time Jungkook try to touch him, to help him out, so Jungkook was careful no to touch him

"You want to tell me what happened?" Jungkook ask him when they were alone. He already had a good idea what was going on, but he wanted Jimin to decide if he wants to talk about it. But Jimin refused.

"How did I get here?" Ask Jimin "Last think I remember, I was walking out of my father's office. Taehyung was there"

"He got worry about you, he came looking for me" Jk soft voice was soothing. Jimin began to cry when he remember what he was trying to do last night. Jungkook wanted to get closer to him, put his arms around him and let him know that everything is alright, but that might get the situation worse.

Jungkook finally let Jimin rest in their bedroom. When he walk out, Hoseok was waiting outside to ask him about what happened. Jungkook Briefly explained the situation, why they miss the first train and how he almost kill himself.

"Oh my god, is he alright? Maybe he need to see a doctor?" Hoseok ask.

"Maybe, that is a good idea, but we can't afford it right now, not until I get a job"

"You think it was a good idea to bring him with you? What if he need medical attention, medicine, things like that. His father can provide all those things. You can't. Not anymore."

"I know, I thought about it, but I think keeping Jimin away form the situation was better. Taehyung was going to take care of that mother fucker. Because if I stay another hour, I would probably kill the bastard and I'll end up in jail."

"And do you trust Taehyung? You know he is not very trustworthy"

"This time I do. He was the one who told me to take Jimin with me. He honestly seem scare after what he saw. If it wasn't for him, Jimin wouldn't be here right now.

"I hope you're right"

For the past three day, Jimin hasn't come out of the room, Jungkook decided to leave the room to Jimin and he is been sleeping in the living room. Also he's been trying to make Jimin eat, but he only eat a few bites at the time, he refuses to talk or have anyone in the room for more then a few minutes.

"Jimin, I prepared you a bath" Jungkook said, and by bath he meant a bucket of warm water, because there no shower or tub in their home. "You'll feel better" he said, since the day he left his father's home, he hasn't bathed. "Come one, I'll help you" he said.