Chapter 17 Something I need to do

Chapter 17

Jungkook and Taehyung walk together out of the prison building

Jungkook and Taehyung walk together out of the prison building. After what Jungkook learned about Jimin been engaged. He wasn't expecting to see him, but at least he wanted to see his best friend Hoseok. And he wasn't disappointed. Right outside on a rainy day, Hoseok was waiting for his friend.

The moment Jungkook saw Hoseok, he run to him, not even minding getting wet without the protection of Taehyung umbrella.

"Hoseok my friend, so glad to see you!" Jungkook greeted him with a hug.

"I wasn't sure if you were coming out today, but I waited anyways" Hoseok said, giving a weird look towards Taehyung. All this time he kept all the information about Jungkook to himself. Even though he came almost every day asking to know about Jungkook. But no one give him any information because he if wasn't his lawyer.

"How is everything?" Jungkook ask, more like a casual conversation not knowing what been going on without him around.

"We need to talk" Hoseok was serious, something that made Jungkook worry.

"Jungkook, our carriage is here, lets go" Taehyung interrupted. Making Hoseok stare at the lawyer who completely ignore his presence.

"Not here, I'll meet you at you later, there's something I need to do first" He said with suspicious. Hoseok nodded in agreement.

"Ok, I'll see you soon. I'm glad you're finally out" he give him a soft smile.

Back at Taehyung's house, Jungkook felt really uncomfortable, even though Taehyung was so welcoming

Back at Taehyung's house, Jungkook felt really uncomfortable, even though Taehyung was so welcoming. During his time in Jail, Taehyung flirt a little, with a smile here and there and a gentle touch once in a while. But Taehyung was very professional when it comes to his job. He was focused on the case, but that didn't mean that he didn't want to feel Jungkook's arms around him again, like he did back then, specially now that he looks bigger and stronger, and if it was possible, more manly.

Now that he is free, and here in his house, he wasn't going to wait any time, he wanted him, and he always gets what he wants.

"Do you want to rest a little? It's been a long day, you must be tired. I got you some clothes if you want to change into something more appropriate"