Chapter 8 New Guest

CHAPTER 8

Next morning Jimin woke up and Jungkook wasn't in bed, he got up and went back to his small room, he grab some of the clothes that Jungkook give him the other night and changed

Next morning Jimin woke up and Jungkook wasn't in bed, he got up and went back to his small room, he grab some of the clothes that Jungkook give him the other night and changed. After he was ready for the day. Suddenly his door open, making Jimin jump.

"Oh my god, Jimin are you ok?" It was Hoseok who was worry sick about what happened last night.

"I'm fine" said Jimin calmly giving him a soft smile to reassure him.

"I never seen Jungkook so angry in my life. I swear I thought he was going to hurt you..." suddenly Hoseok notice something "Wich he did" he said looking at the marks Jungkook left on Jimin's arm and even his neck.  "Are those bite marks?" Hoseok ask with anger.

Jimin just touch his neck completely forgot about the marks on his neck, he doesn't have a mirror, so he had no idea those were there.

"Did he did something to you? Did he hurt you?" Hoseok ask him protectively, he care about Jimin as much as Jungkook, to let him get hurt like that. But before Jimin could say a word, Jungkook interrupted.

"Jimin get my breakfast ready" he order with the same cold tone. As if the night before where he confess he care about him to much, never happened.

"Yes sir" reply Jimin. Jungkook left and Jimin just shrugged at Hoseok.

Hoseok grabbed him gently by the arm, but still with the gentle touch it still hurt him, but Jimin didn't say anything.

"Did he hurt you?" Hoseok ask him again with a murmur and a serious face when Jungkook was gone. Hoseok wasn't talking about just the bruise, wich that was obvious, what he meant was, if he did something else, and Jimin understood. He grab Hoseok's hand and give him a smile.

"No, he wouldn't do that" Jimin reply and walk away. This time, Hoseok wasn't so sure about that.

Jimin walk to the dining room with a tray of food, where Jungkook was waiting for his breakfast

Jimin walk to the dining room with a tray of food, where Jungkook was waiting for his breakfast. To his surprise Jungkook wasn't alone, in the table there was the girl from the village, sitting next to Jungkook.