Six: Unsatisfied

Chasity

We sit down to finally eat dinner. Michael got comfortable before coming to get me from my new room. He was dressed in a white tee and black pants. I admired at how he wasn't shy to hide himself. I also did recognized the brown and white spots starting to form on his skin. He kept his brown shade of makeup on and it just showed how unique he was. While the cooks were finishing up, Michael stretched his hand to mine, but i hesitated before i took it.

"How are you liking the stay at Neverland so far?" he asked. I looked at him for a moment just to ponder that I am actually looking at him once again. "I am definitely liking it but I am also nervous." I said openly. He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "I don't want you to feel nervous around me, I want you to be comfortable." He said.

"I know its just that Tank said-" Michael shakes his head and his eyes looked like they turned deadly on me.. " I don't want to hear about Tank because we don't really bond, we are just business partners. He and I never got along at some point and he almost cost me my life." He said.

"What? So you have done this before, bringing women here?" I asked him. To be honest Michael had his way with words and believe me, they are so sweet coming from him and whenever he was shy, you could tell that he was. "I will be an honest man here. I have been dealing with Tank because I couldn't find someone to write for me or for any job that I needed. Yes, only a  few been here but I only had an encounter with one." He says but my heart flopped. He puts his finger up, "Before you say anything, no, I do not deal with that horrible woman any longer. Its been about two years and I must  say I have lived better than ever single." Michael said. 

But my mind wondered off the radar. How can someone who is so sensitive and been all around the world since he was a young child.. be lonely. I blinked back into reality, him. I thought about how I felt sometimes, living in Chicago being a freelance minded writer with so much potential that I give more than I recieved. I looked back at him this time and his stare never left mine. 

"So when you say that Tank is someone that you don't really deal with more than just a business partner you mean?" I paused. He opened his mouth but he closed it. I thought that he wanted to say something but he didn't now how to put it. After a few moments of silence, he speaks. 

"When I read one of your books when I was in New York, the same way you described some of your characters explained me. I can't describe how to put it but I am lonely sometimes. That's why I also wanted to ask you something." He said.

"Sure anything?" I said. 

He cleared his throat, "Have you ever wanted something so much that you could dream about having it but when you wake up, its not there? As if it's somewhat impossible to have in your arms." He stated.

"Yes, I have but what do you want exactly?" I asked. 

"Something that won't be unsatisfying to me. I am not satisfied." He said and I bit my lip. Looking down and messing with my acrylic nails again which has became my habit if I wasn't writing or thinking. 

"Oh." That was all I could say before the cooks came with out dinner and we got ourselves prepared to eat. I almost couldn't eat because the suspense and excitement killed me on the inside. I wanted to know so much more but I hesitated again.

"Did Tank have everyone of those women sign those forms too?" I asked. 

"Yes, but the only person that has disregarded the contract is me. You follow as if he makes you scared of him. Does he make you uncomfortable?" He asked.

"Well to a certain extent, yes. But when he comes at me as if I am fucking up or not being on time, then I come for him a lot." I said.

"Are you guys in a relationship?" He asked waiting with integrity.