Nine: Date Night (Short)

Chasity

Tonight was date night as well as a welcoming arrival for Michael. The night was still young and I must say that the lifestyle that you would think the highest paid celebrity lived had it's perks. While we were getting ready, I was standing outside along the balcony and the sight was beautiful..

"How could I be this lucky?" I asked myself. The water line here in Japan spreaded across the city lights and inhaled the lovely air that passed through my hair. I closed my eyes to listen to the calming breeze. Then some hands curved around my waist and I smiled. Not to mention, I almost felt lighter on my feet.

A chin rested up against my shoulder. "Because you are lucky. I couldn't have picked a better person to do this." He said up against my neck. His hands slid from my waist to around my arms and I almost melted. "You ready for this date night?" He asked and I hummed in approval.

"Yes I am ready." I said as he slid his hand from my waist and I heard him sigh, walking away. I turned around and he stood there near the door, in a gaze, looking at me. "Uh, hehe. Your good?" I asked. He giggled, "Yes, I am..can we get out of here and enjoy the night?" he asked smiling hard. This man is indeed a man.

We got into the limo and we were enjoying some champagne, laughing and talking. "So where are we headed?" I asked. "My favorite spot.. I have always came alone sometimes. Or take to go." He said as he glanced out the window. My heart fluttered just realizing that being at the top of the game is rather lonely.

An Hour Later..

While we were talking and enjoying each other's company. I was enjoying Michael not the Michael we all knew on stage. He was eating some grilled salmon and I was eating some grilled chicken.

"So you like being here in Japan?" He asked me and I nodded. "This was one of my dreams to visit so yes. It's beautiful here." I said.

We were able to get a private balcony table and we had to come through the back because Michael could get noticed by fans. It was after closing time so it wasn't opened for the public. I took a deep breath gladly accepting not to be the public eye back when he first came to bring me back to Neverland.

"Yes it is beautiful but your more beautiful." He said as I blushed. I never had anyone tell me that even Tank and he wasn't even my type. "Thanks Michael and you are too." I said and he shook his head.

"Your the most beautiful, I'm not beautiful." He said as he smiled a little. "Michael you are beautiful inside and out." I said and he smiled. "Really? Even with my skin issues?" He asked.

I nodded at his shyness but I was hurt that even now he still have problems with his insecurity but he couldn't help it. And I blame his father.. Joesph Jackson. And I blame the media and I hated them with my soul.

"Michael you are and when you find that right girl for you, she will love you beyond your imperfections." I said and he closed his eyes and smiled. "I found her but I don't know if she feels like I do but one day I will show her." He said. I understood what he meant because he liked me but apart of me felt a little indifferent only because things can change while I am on tour. I didn't really know the lifestyle of being a legendary popstar but I was about to find out.

After dinner and a lovely dessert we were heading back to the hotel. "Hey you want to watch Peter Pan with me and then we write some more?" He asked. I love the kid in him. His eyes glowed I'm the moonlight when I shook my head yes. Not to mention, I wanted to throw a secret pillow fight in the hotel room. We had all the room we needed on the top floor.