Update from the writer

Hello!

Yes it's been a while huh. To be honest, I kinda lost track of where I wanted the story to go. And I thought nobody would still be reading this.

But I recently returned here. And am VERY surprised to see it's... Not dead. There are still people who are reading this. And...I feel horrible. Not returning to finish this.

So here I will say. That I intend to finish the story once and for all. However, it will lose it's track as to where the story was heading. I have a semblance of where I intended it to go. But over the years I've changed as a person. And I cannot guarantee it will be the same story you guys came for.

But I have a proposal.

Many of you would probably be re-reading this. And I probably will along with you guys. To refresh my memory and revive that story buried deep in my ideas. So, I'll be re-editing the story. The mistakes, the advice you guys have given, the little things. I'll change it all. To give you(and me) that much needed refresher.

I really need to thank you guys for being so patient with me. I probably wouldnt come back to do this if you guys stopped the support. And most of you did. But there's the few who stay. And I'm eternally grateful.

I'll set a schedule. Of when the newer updates would be done. And let you guys know.

Thank you once again! I appreciate you.