F I F T H T E E N

You have been walking around for about an hour now, only exploring about half of snowdin searching for sans. The cold air slowed your movement as the snow has risen to about where your knee is. Luckily you were wearing jeans which helped your legs from freezing in it's place.

You sighed, your hot breath fogging up the cold air for a moment. You breathed into your hand and rubbed the sides of your arms to keep you warm. "Sans...w-w-where a-are you" you shivered as you looked around.

You would've usually given up your search by now but you were determined to carry on. You passed by a bar called "Grillby's". You looked at the title and smiled. The "b" and "y" where flickering, making it look like "Grill's". You chuckled to yourself at the memory of how Grillby would flare up at that name. That kind of warmth was what you needed. You brought out your phone to send a picture of it to him. Sure, you may be freezing to death, but you still had a sense of humour.

Just as you were about to take a picture of it, you glanced through the clear glass and saw a familiar figure slopping against the table top.

"S-sans" you whispered to yourself as you ran in. "Oh my god" you sighed in relief as the warmth of the bar overcame the coldness of the outside. You looked at sans who was surrounded by ketchup bottles. You approached him slowly. Seeming to be asleep. The bartenders were dogs in hoodies. They seemed worried.
"Sans?" You asked as you stood next to him. He groaned and tried to shoo you away by waving his hands. You walked up to him and grabbed his arm, placing it around your neck. "Come on sans, it's getting late" you said bluntly as you tried to carry his weight off the chair. He groaned and you stumbled as he got off the chair. You looked back at the bartenders and nodded, who nodded back. They began clearing up the mess sans made.

"why did everyone leave me?" He whispered as you pushed the door open, the cold air returning. Although, sans's warmth was what kept you going. You looked at sans. "all because of that stupid kid..." he hissed. Frisk? You thought to yourself as you started the track back to their house. No that can't be...

"toriel, undyne, asgore..." he whispered. "...papyrus..." you felt him grip onto you, harder. "all gone..." You felt liquid falling onto your hand. You looked down to see blue luminating droplets slowly crawling down your hand. "i'm so sorry" he started to chant.

You stood there in the cold, your eyes widening, suprised and confused. sans had hugged you, wrapping his arms around your neck and pulling you close halfway back to their home. He was nestling his head at the crook of your neck, crying into your shoulder. "don't leave me...please" he begged. "not you too". You wrapped your arms around him, stroking his back gently.

"I...I won't sans" you whispered as you leaned your head against his gently. "I will never leave you" you repeated.

You enjoyed this moment of warmth in the cold. But that moment was interupted by the sound of sans snoring against your shoulder. You pulled away and he leaned against you. You held him steady, noticing that he had fallen asleep. You chuckled to yourself as you wiped your eyes. You were tearing up at that moment.

"Lazybones" you whispered with a smile as you wrapped sans's arm around your neck and brought him through the cold and into the warmth of their home.

You brought him in, closed the door and dragged him up the stairs, into his room and onto his bed. Which was more of a hassle than you thought it would be. You finally was able to pry his hands away from your neck.

You walked away, only to be pulled back by sans, who held onto your hand. You looked back and tried to pull your hand away, only to be pulled onto the bed by sans. You squeaked as you landed atop of him.

You tried to push yourself off of him but he wrapped his arms around your body, preventing you from moving away. "you promised" he faintly groaned in his sleep. You sighed and accepted your fate, falling asleep in your place.

---(Time skip of...i dont know. 4th? 9th? 20th? I'm a lazy fuck)----

You woke up, lifting your hand from sans's chest. He had his arm around your neck as his whole body was sprawled on the bed. One of his slippers was somehow all the way at his face. You giggled quietly at how oblivious he was. Snoring with blue luminating drool falling from the side of his teeth. You lifted yourself up from him only to be blushing hard.

You lifted your hand and looked at it in disbelief. Your fingers were intertwined with sans's boney ones. You pulled away, panicking as you fell onto the floor. You stared at him as he groaned and turned in his bed. You sighed a sigh of relief as his snoring continued.
You sat on the floor, your legs to the side as you stared at your hand, blushing at how your fingers intertwined so perfectly with his, how natural it felt, how....

How...

....how...

How wrong it is.

You shook your head, clearing the thoughts away as you brushed the dust off of your clothes. You walked out, hearing metallic laughter and Papyrus's 'nyeh heh heh'. You rubbed your eyes and walked down the stairs and into the kitchen, where the sounds were coming from.

You peeped in to see Papyrus and Mettaton enjoying a cup of coffee. "Morning..." you greeted sleepily. "GOOD MORNING HUMAN!" Papyrus greeted happily. "Oh morning darling~ You look like a mess." Mettaton said as he patted your messy hair down. You smiled at him. "Well I did kinda just...wake up" you said as you poured yourself a cup of hot coffee. You blew against the surface of the coffee to cool it down before taking a sip.

"Are you not going to change?-Oooh i have the perfect outfit for you~" Mettaton said, interrupting himself. He gasped "We should go shopping~" Mettaton chimed as he took your's as well as Papyrus's hand and dragged you two through the front door.

"Come on now, I know exactly what you two need~" he sang as he dragged you two to wherever he was taking you.
-----------

Yeap.

So....

There....

Yup...