N I N E

Let's just go straight into the story
--------------
You jolted up from the bed, beads of prespiration rolled down your face as you sat there, panting.

You felt something touch your shoulder and you swat it away, moving backwards till you fell off the bed.

"Stay away from me!" You scolded, afraid.

"hey, calm down, its only me" a familiar deep and comforting voice whispered to you. You stared at sans as he stared back at you, his arm reached out towards you. You were confused as ever. You started scanning your surroundings.

You were in your room. sans was sitting at the edge of your bed while Papyrus was peaking through the doorway.

You put your hand on your chest and looked down at it.

Nothing

Your muscles relaxed and you let out a long sigh of relief.

"It was just a dream" you said to yourself. You brought your knees to your chest and wrapped your arms around yourself.

"It was just a dream" you repeated, hugging your knees tighter to your chest.

"It was just a dream" you repeated, softer now. As you dug your face into your knees and rocked yourself slightly from front to back.

sans and Papyrus looked at each other, sharing the same worried and confused expression.

sans got up and made his way towards your scrambled self. "hey" sans said, his voice soft and calm. Papyrus slowly crept from the entrance and into your room, unsure if its safe to approach you. sans kneeled infront of you and leaned downwards, trying to meet your eyes. "(Y/n), you oka-" he was interupted with a sudden pair of arms wrapping around his body. He looked down at you, frozen from the sudden suprise. You rest your head against his chest as you tightened your grip around him. "It was just a dream" you mumbled into his jacket.

Your eyes started welling up with tears as he wrapped his arms around your body which layed across the floor. His embrace was so soothing and warm. You never want to part from him. You felt so safe.

"it's okay (y/n). im here for you." He said as he tightened his grip around your body.

Papyrus slowly approached you and sans. Poking his index fingers together. He felt a little...left out. sans looked up and him and gave him a reassuring nod. Papyrus brightened up, containing his excitement. He kneeled down and wrapped his arms around you and sans, resting his head against your back. You welcomed him into the hug, wrapping an arm around his neck and pulling him closer.

"HUMAN, DO NOT BE SCARED. THE GREAT PAPYRUS AND SANS WILL PROTECT YOU" he proclaimed softly. You smiled as you hugged them even closer to you.

*this group hug fills you with DETERMINATION.

You pulled away, looking down, a little embarrassed that you caused them this much trouble. Just because of a bad dream. You wiped your eyes with the back of your hand and sniffled.

"Th-thanks guys" you stammered.

"NO PROBLEM HUMAN"

"yea, don't sweat it kid"

The two of them got up and you followed afterwards. You watched as Papyrus and sans made their way to the door. "YOU SHOULD GET SOME REST. WE LEAVE FIRST THING IN THE MORNING" Papyrus said before walking off to his room. "yea. and if you need anything, just say it" sans said before he closed your room door.

"Wait!" You called out just before he closed the door. sans looked at you with a hum. You rubbed your arm shyly. He chuckled. "sure thing". He said as he entered back into the room and closed the door behind him. You blushed as he grabed your hand and brought you to your bed. (Oooooooohhhh...*wriggles eyebrows*)

He jumped onto the bed and patted the empty space next to him. You crawled into bed and layed down, snuggling into the warmth of the blanket. "so, what do you wanna know?" He asked. He could read you like a book. How did he know this was what you wanted? You didn't even say a word.

"Could you tell me about your friends? I-if thats okay with you." You assured and he nodded.

"heh. let's start with tori..."

----------------
Im working on the next chapter rn. Don't worry.