T W E N T Y S I X

HHAHAHAHA NEXT CHAP BITCHES

WARNINGS
-vulgurities
-sexual content
-SINNING
-...stuff...?
-SANSPAI
-Genuine confusion

K SO LIKE

ENJOY I GUESS
----------------
It took you awhile to find the pasta Papyrus liked the most. You thought you should buy some edible components to add to Papyrus's spaghetti to make it...somewhat edible. You soon realized somebody shifty following you around. But you were never one to judge.

After paying for all the ingredients, you made your way back. But soon realized, you weren't alone. You could hear somebody's footsteps lagging behind yours. And you felt extremely uneasy. You quickened your pace and so did their's. This made your heart tremble. What do they want? Can't they leave me alone?

You pulled out your phone and tried to call Papyrus but before the dial was even registered, you felt someone gripping your wrist. You let out a surprised scream which was cut short when he pinned you to a corridor wall. You dropped the bags of ingredients when they pulled you in. He slammed his hand against the wall beside you forcefully while he had the other covering your mouth. You couldn't see his face as there was no sign of light except for the moon's but his voice was groggy and low. He leaned in towards your right ear and whispered while you tried to move your head away.

"Hush now kitten.~ You don't want anyone to know what I'm about to do to you. Now don't you~"

...is he going to... Your eyes widened and your body began to try to wriggle out of his grip. But it was no use. Trying to defend yourself, you began pushing him by the shoulders and tried to escape his painful grip. "Ooh, fiesty one, aren't you~". He chuckled quietly, amused at your behaviour. "You should know that if you try anything out of place, " he paused and brought out something shiny from his pocket. As it shone in the moonlight, it looked like a knife.

As a mark of dominance, he pressed the sharp end of that knife to your throat.

"There will be some dire consequences~".

As the steal cold blade poked into your throat, you whimpered in your place. Muffled by his hand. He smirked at you. "I bet you're curious on what I'm about to do to you. But I think you have an idea," He continued to whisper. As he slowly but painfully moved the blade downwards, he began planting kisses along your neck. And you began to protest again, struggling in his grip. Muffled whimpers and protests came from you. You felt so violated. You begged for sans to save you... Begged and begged

...but nobody came...

His knife was pressed in between your breasts and you winced in pain. Going back to trembling in your place. With a sharp tug of the knife, the upper side of the shirt you wore was split into half, and so was the bandages. He was so rough that he might've cut your skin as well.

Tears began to well up in your eyes. Sans...sans...please save me. You begged again. He removed the hand which covered your mouth and began playing with your breasts. Now's your chance. "Somebody help-" you screamed out loud but was choked out of you. He had pressed your neck hard, cutting your oxygen and preventing you to breathe. "I said shut the FUCK up!" he hissed through gritted teeth. You began gasping for air as he resumed defiling you.

Sans...

...

Please.....

As your body began to grow weak from the lack of oxygen, you felt a sudden weight being lifted off you. You fell to your knees, gasping and gagging. The sudden rush of oxygen made you woozy.

As you regained your consciousness, you saw that familiar blue magic flame which engulfed the man who was trying to have his way with you, and was now pinned to the wall at the end of the corridor. "..S-sans?" You groaned but he ignore you.