E I G H T

So update...400 views . 100 more since i wrote tht last A/n. ...and you know what, im not even sure if u guys are actually enjoying this XD. BUT
I just hope you are. And I'll try to update it as much as I can. So it will take a while. Okay thats all i wanna say. Go on back to the story.
--------------------
Pitch black.

That was what was surrounding you. You gulped.You're not even sure if your eyes are open. The only way you knew you were...somewhere was that you were standing. Your weight being carried by your legs. The silence was deafening. All you could hear was your own soft breathing.

"Hello?" You asked quietly. Your voice echoed through.

Then silence.

You started walking around, your footsteps echoing through the small space. Your hands out to feel if anything is infront of you. After walking around for a few steps, your hands felt something...

Gooey.

You pulled your hand back and rubbed your fingers together. It didn't stick to your fingers. You looked down at your hand and then infront of you, even though you could not see anything.

You placed your hand slowly against the material and slid your hand across the surface. "This must be a wall..." you told yourself. You continued to slide your hand along the wall which led you to an end but continuing to the left. You frowned. "I'm in...a room?" You questioned out loud. "That means that there must be a door somewhere" you told yourself.

Without hesitating, you quickly started sliding your hand along the surfaces. Up, down, left, right. Searching for anything to escape this darkness.

After a while, you felt something other than that gooey material. It was smooth and cold. You leaned your ear against the surface and knocked softly on it for a few times. Metal? This must be the door. You thought. You tried searching for a handle.

Just then, the sound of mechanical whirring filled the room. You jumped and backed away from the door. Your right arm covered your face as a bright light came from the door. You adjusted your eyes and realised there was a tall figure standing at the doorway.

The figure was the same one from your dream before. But it seems alot more...better? He looked more normal. He looked like a skeleton. He wore a grey turtleneck with black pants and shoes as well as a lab coat. Although, the cracks were still marked on his skull.

The figure took a step in and you backed away. You tensed up as he got closer to you.

"Hmm" he said, scribbling something onto a peice of paper.

"Who are you?" You questioned angrily.

He ignored you.

"Who. Are you?" You asked more sternly. Emphasizing 'who'. You wanted an answer.

He lifted his gaze towards you and pointed at you with his free hand. A (f/c) heart appeared infront of you. Is that my...soul? You thought to yourself. Its (f/c) glow was strong. Almost able to light up the whole room. But that light was blocked by a sudden yellow aura which surrounded it.

"Huh?" You asked under your breath. The figure turned his hand towards him and jolted it back and you were suddenly flung towards him.

You stopped right infront of him, kneeling on the floor. You tried to get up but you couldn't move at all. You started to panic.

With one more swift movement of his hand, you were suddenly levitating infront of him. You gulped as he pulled out a syringe filled with a red, glowing liquid and pointed the needle towards your heart.

Your eyes widened as he pushed the needle into your soul and transfered its contents into it.

You screamed. The pain was unbearable. You tried to break free of whatever grip he had on you but to no avail. Your soul slowly started to blend into a redish glow but shortly after, returned to its original colour. Its glow faded for a moment before returning back.

He scribbled something onto the paper.

The soul returned into your chest and you fell onto your knees. A surge of pain ran through your body. You tried to get back up but you were still shaken from the pain. You looked up at him and he looked down at you, disappointed.

"Failure" he hissed as he turned and walked away. You loosened up and placed your hands on the floor as you panted. You didn't know you were holding your breath the whole time.

Suddenly, something black started surrounding your hands. You tried to back away but it had a strong grip on you. You started to panic again as more of that goop started to surround your body.

"no,no,no,no,NO!" you panicked as it started pulling you down into the floor, consuming your whole body. The last sight that you had was seeing that tall figure looking at you and the metal door slamming shut.

-------------
Yea. Sorry this is a short chapter. Ill be working on the next one later. After i catch some 'z's. See ya.