S E V E N

284...284 VIEWS!! Jeez guys. Do you have anything better to do rather than read this? Haha anyyyyyways have fun reading.
________________

You walked through the door with 3 huge plastic bags of ingredients and made your way straight to the kitchen, placing the heavy bags onto the counter. Behind you was Papyrus carrying a sleeping sans. He had sans on his back as he closed the door behind him and made his way to sans's room.

You pulled a bottle of water from one of the plastics and drank almost all of its contents. After a day of shopping and travelling, you were parched. You twisted the cap back onto the bottle and placed it on the table. You looked down at the bags of plastics in front of you. You somehow convinced Papyrus to allow you to cook for them. But really only because he was curious about the different types of pastas you were talking about for almost the whole trip.

You let out a small sigh. You were tired but you promised the skelebros their food. You began removing the ingredients and layed them down on the table. You were searching for the pans needed when Papyrus poked his head through the doorway. "HUMAN? DO YOU NEED ANY HELP?" he asked as he stood in the doorway. You gave him a warm smile as you carried pots and pans to their designated places. "Not at all Papyrus, everything is fine". He frowned. "OH UM...OKAY HUMAN. CALL ME WHEN YOU NEED ANYTHING" He said. He seems disappointed.

You sighed. You can't say no to somebody like Papyrus...In your defence, you don't think anybody can (right reader-chan?). You moved your eyes from left to right, scanning the kitchen. Just before Papyrus could leave your company, you beckoned him to enter. "But I do need help from the great Papyrus" you said, nudging the air as you completed the sentence.

He gave a high-pitched squeal as he raised his hands to his face. You flinched and your ears rang from that sqeal. You could have sworn you saw orange stars in his eyes for a moment. You were about to question about that ability but your train of thought crashed when Papyrus ran in and carried you upwards. "OH THANK YOU HUMAN! THE GREAT PAPYRUS WILL DO MY BEST!" he shouted excitedly. Isn't sans asleep? You thought to yourself as you were being flung around the kitchen by papyrus. This was embarrassing. You quickly waved your hands infront of him. "We should be quiet, sans is asleep. We don't want him to wake up and start his rein of bad puns" you said, almost whispering. You knew that would do the trick.

His eyesockets widened and his face went empty. He slowly put you down as you giggled quietly at his reaction. He awkwardly cleared his non-existant throat and took in a large gasp of air. What he said next, suprised you.

"You are right human," Papyrus said in the most softest voice you have ever heard. You were taken aback at the sudden change in volume. You expected a soft voice but not THAT soft. And not coming from him. You stared at him with wide eyes and an open mouth. Then you covered your mouth and began laughing into your mouth.

He tilted his head slightly at your reaction. "Was it something I said?" He asked, still with that quiet voice of his which still somehow suprised you. You removed one hand from your mouth and waved it side to side along with your head. "No-haha not at all p-pap" you said inbetween breaths. He smiled and raised at finger to the ceiling. "Then we shall start" Papyrus whispered. You nodded and got to work, still smiling.

~time skip of laziness~

You pulled the handle of the oven. The steam and smell coming from the lasagna you and Papyrus made flooded the kitchen. You waved your hand infront of your face to push the steam away from your face.

You carried the hot pan of lasagna from the oven to the rack layed out on the table. You removed the oven mitts from your hands as Papyrus leaned over your shoulder, looking down at the delicious creation you two have created.