The Beginning

ABOUT MC/YOURSELF - you work in a big company as a designer but get less salary because you were a fresher. You live alone in a small independent house. Your parents live in another country where you belong but to live an independent and happy life you moved to another country but you visit your parents during holidays . You also have a brother who visits you once in a while. 

                                                           ~PRESENT TIME~

It's pouring outside and you are at your home sipping a hot cup of coffee after a hectic day in your office. Suddenly you got a notification saying "where is Hannah?". At first you ignored it. After some time you get curios and take a look at the strange text you received.

Thomas - Hey do you know where Hannah is?

MC/you - who are you and what are you talking about?

Thomas - see I know this is strange but let me explain.

Thomas then adds you to a group chat and explains what was going on. You didn't know what to do and thought they have mistaken you for someone else so you told them that you are sorry and cant do anything about it and you left the group.

The  group chat had six people in it Thomas, Lilly, Cleo, Dan, Richy and  Jessy. As soon as you left the group, everyone got hopeless and they left the group too. All of them were talking kindly to you except one person, Lilly.  

you had to show a presentation in your office the next day so you were more worried about that so you started working on it and after finishing it you went to eat dinner. while eating, you saw the news of Hannah Donfort's missing  case on social media. You started thinking  if its the same person that Thomas was talking about.  But you didn't care and soon  went sleeping for the coming day.