Who is he?

You found Thomas's phone no. from Hannah's phone cloud.

*phone chat*

you -"hii Thomas, this is me MC. I wanted to talk to you about finding Hannah. I am sorry for how I reacted early but now I am ready to help you and the others in finding her."

(apparently Thomas was online when you texted him so he replied immediately)

Thomas - "hey MC! I am so glad that you agreed to help us find Hannah. I am so thankful to you MC. I will add you to the group chat."

you - "okay, thankyou Thomas."

*Thomas added you to the group chat*

after adding you, he added Jessy, Richy, Dan, Cleo, and Lilly. and soon after adding the others, everyone came online.

Lilly - "great, Thomas what are you doing?"

Thomas - "Lilly please, MC finally agreed to help find Hannah."

Lilly - "but what if he is the one who kidnapped her."

You - "Excuse me? First of all, I'm a girl and second of all, I have my own problems to solve but right now I am here trying to help some strangers and they are suspecting me as the kidnapper. wow nice."

Jessy - "Lilly stop it, she is trying to help us, is that wrong?"

Lilly - "No its not but I don't trust her and her hacker boyfriend who is spying on our chats and illegally accessing to my sister Hannah's phone."

Tomas - "Hacker? what?"

 You - "Wait what? He is not my boyfriend. I thought he is y'alls friend. Wait you guys don't know him??"

Dan - "Can someone tell me what is happening?"

Richy - "Read up you stupid"

Jessy - "Dan are you even reading the conversation?"

Dan - "No"

You - "If you guys dont know him, then who is he? and why is he trying to find Hannah? I have gotta ask him some real shit"*sigh*