Busy

*notification bell sounds*

Your phone had three messages from "???". While busy with you office work you checked the messages. It said..

??? - "hii MC, I need your help in checking Hannah's phone call list. I will give you access to her phone cloud. You check the call list and call 3 people starting from below and ask what did they talk about on the day of her disappearing ."

??? - "Meanwhile I will call the other 2 people starting from the top. I hope it leads us to something big"

??? - "if you will have any doubt, you can ask me."

after reading these messages you were feeling so frustrated because of the big responsibility it gave you. You were already drowning in your office work. But something in you told you to call those people right away and finish your office work later. 

you had the access to Hannah's call list so you wrote down all the number in a paper and went to the bathroom with your phone. You dial one no. and called but the person didn't answer. you tried another no. and the person picked it up. You were in a rush and didn't give the person a chance to speak first. 

you - "hello, I am trying to find my missing friend Hannah. I found your no. on her call history, I just wanted to ask what did you and Hannah talk about and do you have any clue that could lead us to her?"

the person -  "I'm sorry ma'am, this is a customer care center for a credit card........"

you cut the call immediately after hearing that and saved the last no. for later. You went back to do the office work.

after all the work, you were the last one to leave the office. It was the end of week. You decided to buy some packed food on the way home. You reached home, tired and exhausted, had your dinner and  decided to talk to Hannah's friends.