The Creepy Man

The next day you and the group did some investigations together. Jessy and Lilly helped you a lot. Dan was being annoying as ever. Thomas and Cleo went to some places to find some clues together. Richy was busy with his garage work. You were leading the investigation by solving the most important clues on Hannah's cloud. And you also talked to some people who knew Hannah. But no one found anything which could lead you all to Hannah. 

The day passed by easily, you were bored so you decided to go for a walk, it was a cold Sunday evening. You walked and walked and then sat on a bench, kids were playing around and it was getting dark. You were thinking about Jake and suddenly an old lady came to you with a folded piece of paper.

lady -"hii, this is for you."

you - "hey, oh for me?! but what is this?"

lady - "a guy gave it to me, he pointed you and asked me could you please give it to her."

you - "but where is he?"

lady - "right there, oops! he is gone. I swear he was there."

you -"ooh it's alright, Thankyou so much."

lady - "oh you are welcome sweetie."

the lady went. you opened the paper and read

" hii MC, this is Jake, Meet me in the woods at 9 o'clock today."

you were so surprised to read that. You did not know what to do......all confused you went back home and thought thrice about it, something wasn't right. You first decided not to go but your mind didn't let you go over the thought that what if it was really Jake and he wanted some help? So you finally ended up deciding that you are going to meet Jake and you were excited to meet him so you got ready. You waited for sometime and went to the woods that's near the park. It was 9 and you were looking around for him using your phones flash. The place was dark and cold. Suddenly you heard a laugh and saw a creepy person coming towards you

"Hahaha, it was so easy to make you fall for this one."

you -"Jake? is that you? come on don't scare me."

"well, I know you were expecting Jake but poor you, fell in my trap. You want to find Hannah right? I will show you where she is but you will have to do whatever I say."

you - "you stupid asshole, you think you can hide your crime? You kidnapped Hannah and now you are trying to scare me. you are so stupid. Tell me where she is or imma end your game."

"Hahaha, what do you think you can do? scream? Run? Hide? Kill me? Impossible, it is impossible."

He suddenly hit you with a rod. You couldn't do anything but the hit was not on your head so you did not pass out but you acted like you fainted and fell on the ground. He came towards you and tried to tie your hands with a rope but you punched him on his nose and kicked his junk. He tried to strangle you with that rope but you managed to grab that rod he had and hit him with it and hit him again on his head and he fainted and fell on the ground. For the assurance you hit him again on his head and quickly tied him up with  rope. He had a mask on which made him look like a scarecrow.  You found your phone and dialed 911. After sometime the police arrived and noted everything that happened and arrested the creepy man. An ambulance then took you to a hospital cause you had some injuries.

Soon the news spread everywhere. The cops were questioning the creepy man and they were about to find Hannah. You had lots of messages to catch up on your phone but your phone was with the cops for investigation. 

You were soon discharged from the hospital and taken to the police station for questioning. 

the whole sleepless night was worth it. 

Around 5:45 in the morning. The cops were preparing for something big. You knew, it's something about Hannah. You were sitting on the questioning room, laying your head down on the table, you saw the cops rushing so you stood up and asked one cop

you - "Excuse me officer, what is happening? Did they find Hannah?! Is she ok?"

cop - "We will tell you soon."

you sighed, got back and sat there praying for the good news. your head started paining so you laid down your head on the table and sleep caught you.

Please leave a comment or a star if you like my story. Next part is going to be more interesting so stay tuned! ;) <3