I'm Sorry

Thomas and his friends except Lilly did not know about this hacker and now you were so curious to know what was going on and why this hacker was trying to find Hannah

*you message "???"*

You - "I have got some things to ask and I am serious about it, you will have to answer me, I will not listen to any of the excuses."

after sometime you get his reply

??? - "MC I have already told you I can't tell you anything about myself. and I have read your chats with Thomas and the others. I know that you have got some questions for me. I will tell you everything MC. Once the right time comes"

You - "you keep on saying the same thing, when is that right time?? I am trying to help you but if you don't cooperate with me how am I supposed to do it. FUCKING TELL ME."

You were so mad at him that you immediately switched off the phone, threw it on the couch and sat there with an angry face. soon your anger turned into sleep and you slept on the couch. 

The next day....

you opened your eyes and sat up straight, couch  pillows were lying on the floor, your hair was all messed up and the phone was lying near you feet. It was a sunny Saturday morning. You got ready for the day and had your breakfast. You were feeling bad about how you behaved last night. You checked your phone.

*received texts*

??? - "MC I am sorry"

??? - "MC are you ok?"

??? - "Please reply to me"

??? - "I am sorry, please forgive me MC. are you ok??"

*texts from group chat*

Thomas - "MC are you there?"

Dan - "I guess she got kidnapped too, lol"

Jessy - "Shut up Dan, you are not funny"

Richy - "oh my god why is MC not replying, I guess she is pissed at Lilly."

 Cleo - "hello guys, sorry I was a little busy, I see MC agreed to help us, that's great."

Lilly - "I feel something is wrong about her, see how she disappeared when I exposed her and her boyfriend."

Dan - "Alright guys I am not gonna waste my time on this shit, bye."

Richy - "I have got some work to get done, Adios."

Jessy - "See y'all later, bye."

(and everyone went offline)

you caught up on all chats and did not know what to say. and you were wondering why that hacker boy was so worried about you. 

"why was he so worried about me, maybe because I am the only lead, ugh I feel so bad to leave him there like that, I should say sorry."

*you text ???*

You - "I am sorry. I was a lil angry and curious so please don't mind it."

*??? comes online*

??? - "are you ok MC? you don't have to say sorry."

You - "Yes I am okay u question mark, why are you worried though?"

??? - "I worry about the people I care, is that bad?"

You - "Really? why do you care about me?"

??? - ":)"

??? - "I am working on a lead MC, I will talk to you later."

You - "okay bye"

You were blushing and now you cared more about him.