I missed you too

You were watching TV when you heard a knock on the back door of your house, it was about 10 PM. You walked towards the window and looked outside, it was Jake! You sprinted to the door and opened it.

"Jake! Finally!"

He got in as soon as you opened the door, he was carrying a couple of bags with him, all big and filled with some stuff, he looked like some soldier going to war, tired but looked hot as ever, you tried to help him with the bags, they were so damn heavy.

"God how are you even carrying them all by yourself, I can't even carry one, this is so damn heavy, what's in this? Don't say there's a dead body or something"

Jake - "You are funny as ever, don't worry it's not some dead body. We need to take them all to the bunker. Hurry!"

You - "Okay Jake."

you were struggling to carry one bag, Jake was already carrying three of them easily, he saw you struggling with the bag, he smiled and came to you. He put one bag on his shoulder that he was carrying in his hand and grabbed the bag which you were struggling with, you looked at him with your red face, he looked back, smiled, and winked at you.

You - "I almost carried it but that was so damn heavy, how are you ...."

He walked to the bunker, you followed him while blabbering all the funny excuses for not being able to carry the bag.

You both reached the bunker. Jake put down all the bags and stuff off of him. He asked you to leave him alone for some time.

You - "but why Jake? Come on I wanna see all your devices and stuff"

Jake - "You can see everything once I arrange it all MC. And I need to concentrate on it when I fix them all so I need some time alone MC, please."

You - "Alright, but you should take a rest for some time and wait, did you eat anything?🤨"

Jake - "I am all good MC don't worry about me. I will rest only after doing this, it's important for me"

You - "okay Jake"

You turned back to leave the bunker and suddenly Jake grabbed your hand, pulled you close to him, gave you a kiss and said I missed you. 

You - "Aww Jake I missed you too so much😣"

Jake - "Good night MC, I love you."

You - "Love you too Jake."

soon you left and came back to sleep. 

In the morning, you woke up and did your morning stuff. When you came out of your room, Jake was sitting on the couch, doing something on his laptop. 

You - "good morning hacker man"

Jake - "morning MC"*busy typing on his laptop*

You - "so is your office ready?"*while making some coffee*

Jake - "it's a surprise" *still typing*

You - "uh-huh? I'll go check it out then" *kept a cup of coffee on the table for Jake*

Jake - "Sure, go ahead." *intense typing*

You went down to the bunker and opened it, the thing you saw really surprised you, the old looking dark bunker was now looking like some air traffic control room, it was looking so cool, with all the blinking devices, several computer screens with alien language written on it, the NyMos sign on the wall, you loved it instantly. You were staring at everything and suddenly two strong hands wrapped your waist from the back and pulled you back.

"So did you like it?"

You - "Yes....Jake, this...this is wonderful, just how I imagined. You did so much work, did you get some sleep?"

Jake - "No, I have been working on it the whole night. I am going to get some sleep now."

You - "Yes you better do it, I care about you Jake and when you just don't take care of yourself, it hurts me so please..."

soon Jake went to get some sleep after all the work. You called Lilly to talk about the party they were gonna have at night. But the call went to a voicemail. You tried to call Cleo, she picked up the call, she said she was busy organizing everything for the party and that she'll contact you later. After that, you didn't call anyone else because you thought they might be busy with the party stuff. You were feeling kinda sad to not be able to join them for the party night but being with Jake was something you would want more than the party.