I Promise You

*group chat*

You -"Hii guys, I need to make some things clear. First of all, that hacker is not my boyfriend he is only trying to find Hannah like you guys and he says I'm the only lead so that's why I am in contact with him. Secondly, I would like to ask some questions about Hannah."

*Thomas comes online*

Thomas - "Hey MC, I trust you MC don't worry, go ahead and ask what u wanna know"

You - " Did Hannah have any enemies or anything? Or did she get into any trouble before?"

Thomas - "Hannah is the greatest person I have ever met, she is my girlfriend, she means everything to me, I don't think she has any enemies because she would do anything for anyone, she was so kind. And not any trouble that I know of that she got into but she used to mention that something terrible had happened in her life when she was a child but she refused to tell me about that."

Thomas - "I miss her so much, I just hope she is okay."

You - "I'm sorry Thomas, everything will be okay and she will come back soon. uhh and do you think she could run away?"

Thomas - "No never, she got a perfect life, she loves me so much, she got awesome friends and a loving family, she was so happy about her life she told me so why would she run away if she had a life that she wanted?"

You - "ooh okay, so I think this is a kidnapping only. But I hope it's not true and she comes back home soon"

Thomas - "oh god, I cant stop these tears, excuse me."

*thomas goes offline*

You - "It's okay Thomas take your time and I hope you feel better."

*Lilly comes online*

Lilly - "Did you know that hacker video called me and threatened me. He said he is going to kill Hannah and everyone who is trying to find her, that means us.  And I think that you are trying protect him and you are pretending that you don't know him."

You - "Lilly you are wrong, he won't do that. He is also trying to find Hannah like us, then why would he call and threaten you? And did you notice anything about the person who called you?"

Lilly - "he was wearing a mask and he used a sound changer, like how hackers do, I don't have any doubt about this, you and that hacker are the real suspects! That hacker kidnapped my sister and you are helping him cover his crime!"

Lilly - "I have seen enough and I have had enough."

Lilly - "I am going to report you both to the police."

You - "Lilly stop it! you are so wrong! you don't know the truth, he is only trying to find Hannah! and I am helping him do so. That person was wearing a mask and using a sound changer, that means it could be anyone among  you guys  too. By reporting us to the police you will only be helping the real culprit hide the crime."

You - " It's been one week since Hannah went missing. What did the police say about it? What if the cops got a clue about the culprit and he is scared and starting to threaten so that we all stop looking for him."

Lilly - "The police is trying their best and I am going to help them by reporting you both so that all this can end and Hannah could be found!"

*lilly goes offline*

As Lilly said, she reported you and the hacker to the police and after hours you received a phone call from the police station asking you to report there as soon as possible or they will have to arrest you. you were shocked and scared because it could get you in big trouble. so you decide to go to the police station but before that you texted the hacker 

*phone chats*

??? - "hey MC, I know what happened and what Lilly did. I am wanted by the government and the police now, and you have been called by the police too. I know you are worried about it but don't be because it will be okay. but I guess I will have to go on a hiding for sometime, so you will have to take the responsibilities, I believe in you MC you will be okay even without me."

You - "but how is it gonna be okay? I am so scared and I have got a bad feeling about it."

??? - "you don't have to worry about anything MC."

You - "Promise?"

??? - "I promise you."

You - "I trust you."

??? - "I trust you too, so much. So I should get going."

You - "Is it gonna take a long time? and will you not be in contact with me?"

??? - "It probably will. I am not even sure. I am in very danger MC. If I will be in contact with you, it will cause great trouble for you and me, I don't want to put you in any danger."

You - "but.....will you come back?"

??? - "Yes I will MC."

You - "Take care you ???"

??? - "You too MC"

He then went offline, you were feeling sad and worried about him, so much care and trust means there is love, you were in love, you were in love with someone who didn't even tell you his name or anything about him. You were in love but you didn't know it.