Happiness

The next day...

You were working in the restaurant, this day you had to work in the evening shift, it was around 8 pm, there weren't so many customers. A tall guy entered the restaurant, he was wearing a hoodie, sweatpants, shoes, and a face mask. Black silky hair covered his forehead, he also had a backpack. He looked so perfect. 

He sat on a chair, you saw him, and went to take his order. 

You - "Hii sir, what would you like to order?"

you handed him the menu

Him - "I would like to have a burger."

You - "okay sir, would you like to get any drinks?"

Him - "No, thank you."

You - "okay, so your order will be here in 5 minutes."

He had a deep voice, he was looking into your eyes while speaking. You were writing the order so didn't notice it. 

It was Jake, he knew you were working here so he came here to see you. He knew it was you who took his order. You were wearing a button-up shirt, a skirt, and an apron. Your long beautiful hair was tied up into a messy bun and you had very light makeup. You were looking so pretty even after a day of tiring work. 

He kept looking at you while you were taking orders from other people. 

*Jake thinking*

 I don't know how to tell her that it's me, ahh she's so pretty, I just can't wait to call her mine, but will she even accept a hacker? Jake, go and talk to her. Wait, Am I really in love? Yes, yes I am, no doubt about it. But what if she doesn't feel the same for me? Ahhh that's gonna be so hard. What have you done to me MC? A man who never used to talk to anyone for months is in love. You really can do magic.

after some time you placed his order on his table and said 

you - "Here you go sir, enjoy your food and call me if you need anything else."

Jake - "Thank you."

you - "You're welcome."

and you went to take another order. After some time Jake finished his food and paid the bill. He left the restaurant and waited outside in an empty street near the restaurant. He was waiting for you.

It was 9 pm and you were gonna leave after all the work. You changed your uniform, took your bag and left the place. You were gonna walk back to home cause your home was only a few streets away from this place. 

You were walking and when u reached the empty street, a man started following you. The street lights were low so you couldn't see him nicely but you knew someone was following you.

"Oh god looks like I'm in trouble, It's ok I will kick his ass If he's tryna get me, I can defend myself."

He got nearer and nearer, finally, he grabbed your wrist from the back and told you to stop. You turned back to punch his face but he stopped you. 

Him - "MC STOP!"

You - "Wait aren't you the same guy? Uh from the restaurant? How do you know my name? and why are you following me?"

Him - "It's me, Jake"

You were so surprised, your heart started beating faster, you widened your eyes in excitement and asked 

You - "Jake? Is it really you? 

Jake - "Yes MC"

You forgot everything else and hugged him, he was blushing and was so confused about what to do, of course, he was so happy but he had no idea how to behave like a normal human. But he hugged you back with all his energy. He felt like he was finally home. You never felt so safe before. Soon he pushed himself back and looked into your eyes. You were smiling and blushing

you - "Oh you scared me, Jake, so it was you who ordered only a burger, haha."

Jake - "I came there just to meet you but it wasn't the right place so I changed my plan."

you - "Do you know I am so happy to see you finally, I never thought I would be able to meet you in my life, but now you came here for me, it means a lot Jake. Thanks for coming."

Jake - "Of course MC, I would do anything for you because you helped me a lot. I thank you."

you - "Jake come on don't be so formal 😚. Oh by the way you look so cool."

Jake - "Haha that's how I usually look. And you are so pretty MC."

you - "awww. Come on let's walk and talk, I will take you to my home."

 Jake - "Oh no MC, It's not safe, I am going to leave soon."

you - "No Jake, you look tired, I won't let you go without visiting me and I promise my house has like the safest place for a hacker to hide, I will show you😉."

Jake - "No MC...

You - "OK don't speak now just follow me we are about to reach."

You hold his hand and force him to follow you. Jake gave up on his stubborn decision and agreed to come to your house.